“Everything was wonderful!”

Neighborhood: Disneyland
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Everything was wonderful!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I made the reservation 60 days in advance for a party of eight and we only had to wait a couple of minutes for our table. The atmosphere was wonderful right inside my favorite ride. David was our server and he was so patient and pleasant. My daughter had a the macaroni n cheese and ate it up in a just a few minutes it was that good. My husband and brother had the Jambalaya and loved it. They were both torn between that and the Short Ribs but David was good enough to grab them a taste of the jambalya. My sister in law and I had the Beef Loin. So Delicious. And not just the meet but the sides as well. My niece and nephew had the Beef Short Ribs and there was nothing left on their plate. My smallest niece had the chicken on the kids menu. Came with Spaghetti and it was a huge portion. We had such a wonderful time here and the service was superb. We'll be back.

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sacramento, California
“Surf in Turf... that's all i have to say”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This place is hands down the best restaurant in "Disneyland". Space is limited, so you do have to make a reservation in advance, because they book up fast. Yes there is a little bit of a wait to be seated, but once you get your first course it was worth the wait. I always get the same thing everytime, you can't go wrong with a salad and Surf and Turf. Sometimes the service isn't always great, but we all have bad days and or the kitchen can get back up. If you want to sit near the water, that is a longer wait since everyone likes to sit there. No matter where you sit you always have a great view.

• Visited March 2013
San Carlos, California
“Long Wait Just OK food”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We had reservations but still had to wait to be seated. Then we waited about 30 minutes at least before someone came to take our order. Then we waited that long again for our food. I have very well behaved 9 year old twins, but this pushed their limits. This is a restaurant in a resort that focuses on KIDS, I would expect the service to be faster than most other restaurants! The food really was just OK, especially considering how pricey it is. The kids portion of Mac and cheese was very disappointing - and my kids don't have big appetites. I had to ask for more Mac and cheese for my daughter. We will not be visiting this restaurant again.

• Visited June 2013
Sydney
“Pricey but Worth It”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Not what we expected but were pleasantly surprised. Service was amazing, our waiter could answer all our questions and nothing was a problem. Definitely return to Blue Bayou

Visited November 2012
Perth, Australia
“Try it at least once”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

After going on the "Pirates of the Caribbean" a number of times and seeing and smelling Blue Bayou, we had to try it. Make sure you book or get there when it opens to walk in otherwise you may not get in. The food was fantastic, great ambience.

Visited May 2013