“Nice atmosphere” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Bayou

Blue Bayou
Ranked #9 of 858 Restaurants in Anaheim
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Disneyland
“Nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Dark, noisy. Patio within the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Ridiculously expensive. Food's not bad, I had the New York strip $ 36 comes with soup or salad. tender and good taste. Friend had the $24 dollar Monte Cristo... tasted good, but too much really. Sauce on the green beans was over salted. Au gratin style potatoes were tasty

• Chinese (Traditional) first
United States
“Great dessert”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

We had the fall special dessert a chocolate thing with pumpkin ice cream. It was a little too rich. I had the creme brulee. The cream was great the burnt sugar wasn't the best.

We got a free basket of rolls even though we only went for dessert. That was wierd and we were too full but it's a good plan if you're trying to save money. LOL.

I think our total bill was $33.

We also ordered the tinkerbell and pirate punch. The punch was disgusting. I thought it was just going to taste like minute maid raspberry lemonade, which is good. It didn't. We did like the lights but it's not necessary to get that here. I think i saw that the punch/lights was also available at the french market.

Rockford, Illinois
“Fun place to eat "indoors" but feel like you're outdoors!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

My family really enjoyed our meal at Blue Bayou. We were seated "on the water". I enjoyed the Mint Julep. The food was very good. Atmosphere special.

Visited April 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Great food, fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Great place to eat within the Disneyland Park. The prices are high, but comparable to the rest of the park. The wait staff was excellent and friendly. I had the Monte Cristo sandwich. Be sure to come hungry if that is your choice. It was fun to watch the boats from the ride float through while we were eating. I wouldn't recommend taking small children here. They pack a lot of people into the place and with the darkened atmosphere, small children may feel uncomfortable. Reservations are a must.

Westfield, Indiana
“Great for a romantic dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

We enjoyed Blue Bayou. Only major con for us was that the room where you wait to be called could use some more seating. I had the Filet Mignon with the cajun inspired salad. The dressing on the salad was great! The Filet was perfectly cooked and I loved the Bayou potatos which are Pommes Anna style...one of my favorites! The setting was great for my husband and I! I noticed kids there enjoying themselves, but take note that if you're booking a meal there with kids so they can watch the Pirate boats sail by, there are very few tables overlooking the ride...if you are in the back of the restaurant you can't see them at all. Most of the tables right on the water seemed to be 2 tops and 4 tops. Our table was in the very back and being away from the water didn't bother us at all.

• Visited November 2012