“Great food, so-so service”
Review of Napa Rose

Napa Rose
Ranked #8 of 884 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Description: This elegant award-winning restaurant offers an incomparable selection of wines and serves contemporary cuisine inspired by California's rich bounty of fine, fresh ingredients. Whether you celebrate a special occasion or take a break from a busy day at Disneyland Resort, you'll savor an exceptional dining experience.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I'd heard rave reviews of Napa Rose. I'll admit, the food was amazing, albeit overpriced but that's to be expected of Disney in general. What I found disappointing was that our waiter was more interested in his other customers than he was of us. We were asked if we were celebrating anything. We said we were celebrating our anniversary. Not sure why we were asked, nothing was said or done - not so much as a "congratulations." Also, the majority clientele had the appearance of more well-to-do folk than us. We were dressed nicely and looked good, but you know how the rich have "that" look. Anyhow, we weren't nearly as fawned over as they all were. I'm not a victim, I really don't care what people think of me. But if I'm paying just as much as the next guy, so I should receive the same treatment. We even had to ask for refills, ask for the dessert menu, ask for the bill. Again, great food, but that's where it ended for us. We won't likely go again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Service is just ok with our waitress, appetizer and entree is good but on pricey side. Disappointed with the dessert menu, nothing jump out that I really want to try. Atmosphere is good as well. Be ready to pay least $100+ with wine, appetizer, entree, dessert and tips.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

What an absolutely phenominal dining experience inside the park. The food far surpasses the qaulity at Steakhouse55, and the service was gracious and attentive, I had the venison.. Fantastic! And the wife had the daily fish, outstanding as well.. This is definetely the crown jewel of the Disney dining destinations, Cost about $400 for 2 adults, two kids, with tax and tip. left super happy..WAY better than carthay circle!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have eaten here on each of our visits to Disney and rate this one as one of our favourites. The food is good, excellent wine list and exceptional service will not leave you disappointed, be prepared though it is on the expensive side, but that's Disney. Th kids menu is the best value going, filet mignon for $14, is not to be beaten. Love this place.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Our waiter was great; very nice, knowledgeable and entertaining. He was especially great with the kids. I had very high expectations for the food, so I was very disappointed when our dishes finally arrived. The only thing high end about the food, besides the price was the presentation. My four year old niece couldn't even eat her princess cake; she spit out the first bite.

1  Thank MYSV3340