“okay food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Description: This elegant award-winning restaurant offers an incomparable selection of wines and serves contemporary cuisine inspired by California's rich bounty of fine, fresh ingredients. Whether you celebrate a special occasion or take a break from a busy day at Disneyland Resort, you'll savor an exceptional dining experience.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I truly enjoyed the service, but the food was really disappointing (I did like the bread)!
I felt the food was nothing special, the menu choices were not very innovative, and not to mention the lack of originality.
For the dishes that I was familiar with, the flavour didn't stand out in any special way.
And for the dishes that I was not familiar with, the flavour didn't leave me with any great impression.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

If you are looking for a fine-dining experience during your Disney vacation, try Napa Rose. The name of the restaurant is a little misleading as we found the selection to be more fusion than Napa. The service is exceptional and the food is very good. We shared the S'mores dessert which was to die for! We are still talking about it.

For this Disney dining experience, prepare to pay handsomely. Our dinner for three was over $350.

1  Thank capartyof3
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This was truly a great experience. We had a little of everything from fish to steak. I would highly recommend Napa Rose to any foodie out there. You will not be disappointed. Beautiful place to have a relaxing evening.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stumbled into here for a late lunch. The food was excellent! You can tell the restaurant is ran by a chef. The service was very good too. The atmosphere is classy, but not too stuffy. Prices were average for the area. We will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Excellent food, excellent service, extremely personable staff! This restaurant is a go-to restaurant for my husband and me --- birthdays, anniversaries, or if we want a special meal. When sitting at the chef's counter, we are quite enthusiastic when Chef Sutton has a special Vintner's Special prepared for us (and for all the the chef's counter, if desired). Always have had a fantastic experience at the restaurant!

1  Thank Karen P