“Nice dining experience”

Carthay Circle Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 860 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis, MN
“Nice dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

We went here with 10 people including a 2 year old and 3 kids under 10. The service was quite good and the food was excellent. For the prices, I guess I expected a bit more. Maybe a table cloth? The wines by the glass were excellent.

• Visited August 2013

Philadelphia, pa
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

What a beautiful building that represents so much Disney history. The inside is stunning, and takes you back an era. The food was delicious.

Visited August 2013
Las Vegas
“Anniversary dinner...special occasion”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Refined DL visitors need to try this once. The interior is beautiful, but I would rather go to Blue Bayou every time. I want to be fair. The food is excellent. Yes, it's expensive, as expected. The level of service expected in a fine restaurant ($50/cover) is much higher than an Olive Garden, etc. I have a tip test for the waiter that I always perform to see their attention to detail. I drink water and keep it in plain sight to see how fast they refill it. I finished it early and as the waitress visited our table 7 more times until we left, it was never refilled. It was in the early dinner hour, so not too busy. No excuse. If I am tipping 18% (about $20), better service is expected.

Visited May 2013
New York
“World of Color Package- excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I wanted to see the World of Color show and wanted to have good seats- I still have flashbacks from my recent trip to DisneyWorld and the nightmare surrounding the Fantasmic show and trying to get decent seats. I didn't want to repeat this during my trip to DisneyLand so I read about dinner packages with reserved seating for the AMAZING show called World of Color- show lived up to the hype- AMAZING. Carthay Circle was absolutely the best food I ate dring my 4 day Disneyland vacation- atmosphere was great, food was fabulous, cost was pricey but in my opinion worth it for truly 5 star restaurant and service.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Gary L
SE Pennsylvania
“Facility + menu excellent. The rest is merely okay.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Placing an upscale restaurant in a theme park is a risk. Gorgeous, classy, adult ambiance dining rooms...filled with "Chili's"-grade clientele and wait staff. Pheasant and heirloom beets were out of this world. So was the screaming toddler across the way. Staff knowledgeable but looked weary. Great attention to gluten free requirement, including great BREAD!! Get ready to take a line of credit with you. It's a real restaurant with real prices. You have been warned.

Visited May 2013