We've been to all of the restaurants that offer the World of Color package and I have to say Carthay Circle is definitely a better option.
- You have to get an entree with either a dessert or an appetizer for WOC. The appetizer portions are pretty good so I suggest that one person orders the appetizer and the other person orders the dessert and then you share.
- Make sure to go there at least 3 hours before the WOC show.
- If you have a picky eater who doesn't like any of the items on the menu, you can ask them to modify them. We asked for just plain grilled chicken for our son and it tasted amazing.
- If you add up everything, I actually don't think this restaurant is that much more expensive than the Wine County Trattoria WOC package.
- Even with your "reserved" ticket, you still have to get there much earlier. We got there 40 minutes before the show and still had a hard time finding a good spot.
- Good food
- Reserved tickets for World of Color
- Service not consistent. Some of the servers seemed to have an attitude and can be rude. Very different from our experience at Napa Rose.
- The first table they gave us was very strange. Instead of facing each other, we all faced a very loud serving station. That took away the whole ambiance because it was like sitting there to watch a show of servers rushing and throwing silverware, etc. I noticed that there were so many other tables available so I asked for a new one. The hostess reluctantly agreed to change our table but didn't tell our server. When the server came, I had to explain to her and she was kind of rude about it. Luckily our next table was in a different area and so much better and the server was very nice.