“Good food, very tasty and authentic” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #421 of 858 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: its been rated on a few other rating sites.
Berkeley, California
“Good food, very tasty and authentic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Ate here the night of my daughter's 20th birthday. The food was very good and tasty, authentic Mexican food. The salsa was fresh and flavorful and we all had good meals. Our server was not very friendly and never said you are welcome or acknowledged our multiple thank yous. The food was good enough that it did not matter but her tips suffered for it.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Stockton, California
“Garbage”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

Went to disneyland for a weekend trip.I was told by a few friends that this place was a good place to eat, so I went in with my family. The place doesn't look bad, we order our food. 50min later the waitress comes with some of the orders & tells me that chef said they're out of what I had ordered. She asked if I wanted something else. I was pissed off. They were standing next to each other thee whole time, he couldn't have mentioned it 50min before???? Anyway the meals look like they jus made it last minute (like oh crap we forgot that we have costumers, lets whip it together in 5min.)

• Visited May 2014
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Not what I expected.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Reading other reviews thought I would give this place a try, not at all what I am used to. The tacos were the only good thing that we got, but then again who can mess that up. The beans were ok, the gordita yuck, want a better one visit las cruces nm. The tamales were sweet, as anyone knows the masa is not supposed to be sweet. So got lots of food we didn't eat and cost us about $10.00 a person. So not worth the price. Want Mexican food visit las cruces, want tamales visit Santa Fe.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Fort Lupton, Colorado
“Good to go!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stayed at the hotel next door and stopped in a few times to pick up food to eat at the hotel. Not a fancy restaurant, just good Mexican food at a good price. Made fresh, so you have to wait a minute, but not to long. Staff was always friendly.

Visited February 2014
Calgary, Canada
“A nice bit of authenticity beside Disneyland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

This is a cute, but no frills little restaurant that serves good food made fresh to order. It was a nice break from the big restaurants in Downtown Disney with food every bit as good and half the price (just no robotic jungle animals to look at while you eat). We ate there 2 nights on our last trip and both I and my daughter really liked the chicken soup which is hearty enough for 2 IMHO. I also enjoyed the fish tacos and they have a good selection of Mexican and American beer and soda. I'd recommend this as a good place for a home style Mexican meal at a fair price. If you are doing takeout, it's a few minutes longer, but that's because they are actually cooking the food after you order it rather than pulling it from a preheated rack.

• Visited February 2014