I stayed at the Cortona Inn with my family from the United Kingdom (Wife, 6 yr old Son, & father in law) for 6 nights, we left and went to vegas for 3 nights, then returned to Cortona Inn for another 4 before leaving the USA.
We booked a deluxe double queen room, and found the room comfortable, and included TV, Fridge, Coffee maker with a daily supply of coffee and cups, Iron and board, hairdryer, and a safe.
The staff were very friendly especially the girls at reception, who were great, and very helpful, and ok to have a joke with.
The pool was small, but always had clean towels available for the guests, and if there were none there, you only had to walk a few yards to the reception where they supplied you with some.
The breakfast was plentiful as described in another review, but did get a little boring. By continental breakfast, i think people were expecting some cold meats & ham, and maybe some cheese, which would have been nice. Everything else was sweet at the breakfast bar except for the hard boiled eggs. Suggestion to the management: include Ham & Cheese, then i think your breakfast complaints will be over. Other than that, the choice for breakfast was plentiful. Just sweet!
Oh and sometimes the breakfast room was too busy to find a seat so be prepared to take a tray and eat in your room.
We walked to Disney in 15 minutes, and there are a number of restaurants close by, so location is very good.
The only bad thing i can say is that the Computer in the lobby area is very expensive ($30 per hour) ($1 per minute in Las Vegas), but if you have your own laptop, FREE wireless connection is available at reception.
We enjoyed our stay at the Cortona Inn, and would definitely go back there again. Thank you staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEAUTIFULLY REMODELED ROOMS!! Welcome to the Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort and proudly serving guests from around the world since 2004. Located just a block and a half away from the Disneyland(R) Resort and adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center. Thoughtfully set-back off Harbor Boulevard, the Cortona Inn & Suites allows you to enjoy our peaceful and quiet surroundings yet still be within footsteps of everything the Anaheim Resort has to offer. The Cortona Inn & Suites offers a choice of all non-smoking deluxe rooms with king bed or two queen beds as well as one-bedroom Siena Executive Suites and one-bedroom Toscana Kids' Suites. For larger families, we also offer a spacious Two-Room Family Suite. All rooms and suites feature faster free wireless internet access, refrigerator & microwave oven, 39 inch flat panel HDTV with cable, iron/ironing board and more. Enjoy our free hot continental breakfast each morning and parking at no additional charge. Relax, unwind and enjoy your visit to the Anaheim Resort and Disneyland(R) Resort Parks at the Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cortona Inn And Suites Anaheim Resort
- Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Cortona Hotel Anaheim