We had the pleasure yes pleasure to stay in the Cortona Inn for 7 days. We arrived having been up for over 24hrs to be greated by friendly reception staff who gave us a choice of either 2 queen beds or a kingsize.We chose a kingsize as this is what we have at home.Our room was on the top floor which is up 2 flights of stairs not an issue for us.
Our room was very spacious very clean and the bed was huge and comfortable. We had plenty of pillows.Our room was suitable for disabled persons which neither of us was and as stated was on the top floor which did surprise me but again was no issue as a lift was right outside the room.
The room was cleaned daily and was always spot on.I have read a lot of comments on the towels and found that there were sufficent for us.No they are not Egyption cotton or the biggest i have ever seen but Yes i found they worked well and when used they dried me off.
You get a fridge, coffee machine and microwave oven and if like us British and Tea drinkers you can have a kettle provided
Now on to the FREE yes FREE breakfast. I love food and found that there was a good choice for breakfast not the biggest selection ever seen but fresh daily the staff were good making sure that items were stocked up. Yes we had to wait 10 minutes to get a seat on one occassion but we could have got our food and gone back to our room.
On a couple of occassions inconsiderate guests made noise returning from there night out - Is this the Hotels fault, NO NO NO
A lot has been made re the location of the hotel, It is not the closest to Disneyland and is 2 big blocks away. It took us about 20 minutes to walk and that is 2 adults but look at the price,as stated elsewhere you can also get the shuttle.
We used the swimming pool which again was not the biggest but was fine as we were the only ones in it for most of the time.
We would recommend this Hotel to anyone and would state that as far as value for money you would need to go along way to find better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEAUTIFULLY REMODELED ROOMS!! Welcome to the Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort and proudly serving guests from around the world since 2004. Located just a block and a half away from the Disneyland(R) Resort and adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center. Thoughtfully set-back off Harbor Boulevard, the Cortona Inn & Suites allows you to enjoy our peaceful and quiet surroundings yet still be within footsteps of everything the Anaheim Resort has to offer. The Cortona Inn & Suites offers a choice of all non-smoking deluxe rooms with king bed or two queen beds as well as one-bedroom Siena Executive Suites and one-bedroom Toscana Kids' Suites. For larger families, we also offer a spacious Two-Room Family Suite. All rooms and suites feature faster free wireless internet access, refrigerator & microwave oven, 39 inch flat panel HDTV with cable, iron/ironing board and more. Enjoy our free hot continental breakfast each morning and parking at no additional charge. Relax, unwind and enjoy your visit to the Anaheim Resort and Disneyland(R) Resort Parks at the Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cortona Inn And Suites Anaheim Resort
- Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Cortona Hotel Anaheim