Hotel 414 Anaheim
$118
$129
  • Restaurant
$152
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$144
$508
$806
$698
  • Restaurant
All reviewsknights innshampoo and body washfront desklaminate flooringtaco bellminute walkfridge and microwavenear disneylandfree parkingart shuttledisney ticketswalking distancecoffee makerclean roomsparking lotplace to sleepdisneyland trip
Reviewed April 27, 2010

I normally do not stay at smaller hotels because they are hit or miss. America's Best Inns & Suites Anaheim-Disneyland North (ABISAD) pleasantly surprised us both!

The staff was well trained and friendly. The room had all the amenities we needed while there and was exceptionally clean. My wife always does an initial cleanliness inspection upon our arrival to a hotel and it even passed her over the top standards. As an internet/email junkie the free WiFi was also a huge plus. Why all hotels do not provide it is beyond me. The location was also perfect as it is in walking distance to the park.

All in all, we would both stay here again - especially given the great value.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BrownTownFever
Reviewed April 23, 2010

This is a great value motel, very clean and well run.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2010

Title says it all, this place was great. First, and most importantly, the hotel was walking distance from Disneyland. The rooms were clean and well furnished (had a microwave and fridge). The service was great, and breakfast was included. Additionally, there was FREE WIFI! (I've stayed in crummy motels and 5 star hotels where they didn't have WIFI or charged an arm and a leg to use it)

Overall, the you got the high end hotel experience without the cost.
Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 21, 2010

Great location. Staff working front desk was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and quiet. Cost of rooms were very reasonable. Loved location. Close to everything especially Disneyland. Very safe area. This is the only place I will stay when I am in the Anaheim area.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank utahbobby
Reviewed April 5, 2010

Okay, first let me say what was good....great location. We walked to Disneyland and there is a new shopping mall right down the street with good restaurants (Cheesecake Factory, Roys, PF Changs, etc). With that said, that is the only real good thing about this hotel. When we first walked into the room, the smell was horrible. I wouldn't even take my shoes off the entire time because the carpets were disgusting. Our drain in the shower filled up so that by the time you got out, you were in 6 inches of water. After they cleaned the bathroom, the floor still had hair on it.

Had this hotel been really cheap, I would not be complaining because it was a very low budget hotel. However, after tax, the room ended up being close to $100 / night! Definitely not worth that. The 'continental breakfast' consisted of horrible coffee and gross store bought donuts. No cereal, bagels, etc. Like I said, for what we paid, I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family