“Great Location. Lovely staff, would recommend & return”
Review of Hotel 414 Anaheim

Hotel 414 Anaheim
Ranked #3 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed July 2, 2011

We stayed for 11 nights at Americas Best Inn. Great location, very helpful staff. Had the use of safety deposit box in reception during the stay. Provided complimentary breakfast, although I did not take advantage of this. It's unusual to find this in USA. Appreciated free WIFI and free parking. Both of these are quite important during our stays as can be a large sum from holiday spends.
We went in pool, wouldve been nice to have couple of sun loungers to use but there is a few chairs
I would've liked larger towels as I'm a big girl. :-) but I realise they're standard as each hotel we stayed in provided similar.
Would definitely recommend this hotel and hopefully will get the chance to return. I was sad not to see the lovely lady on reception on day we checked out. Hope msg of thanks was passed on to her. So if you read this. Thank you soooo much. :-)
L Currie

Room Tip: lower level room & able to park outside door
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank squeeb

Reviewed June 30, 2011

Stayed here actually a couple years ago. might have paid about $30-$40 for the night. It was extremely cheap and worth it. It wasn't horrible. Just convenient, easy, and worth it. If you're looking for something fancy, i wouldn't recommend staying here just because its cheap and would be in your budget. I, however, was a poor college student, so it worked out perfectly.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2011

Rooms were very clean, staff friendly. Breakfast was as advertised, sweet rolls , orange juice and coffee. Easy walk to Disneyland for adults and older kids. Exceptionally good value for the area.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2011

My hubby and I stayed here from December 26 to December 29, 2010. Cheap hotel since it was $54/night. With tax, it was $62/night.

Room had a mini fridge, microwave, free wifi, and a clean bathroom. It looked like the rooms were remodeled since there was granite in the bathroom and on the nightstand. The bathroom comes with face soap and conditioning shampoo. Bring your own toiletries if you need lotion and better shampoos or soaps. Otherwise, the bed and bathrooms were clean.

We didn't have any problems with the flooding in the shower tub. Just do the following:
1) Pull the shower tub faucet tab up. Pull as high as necessary.
2) Turn on the hot water, and the water should come from the shower head.

There was continental breakfast in the main lobby. The choices are juice, coffee, and pastries. We weren't interested in the options, so I would skip this.

The hotel is within walking distance to Disneyland, but it is quite a walk. It is at least a 2 mile walk if you want to enter the park through the Downtown Disney section. If you drive your car, you can park in the Mickey and Friends Parking Garage for $15/day.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KeroppiQueen
Reviewed March 17, 2011

The worst ever dont stay here . Motel 6 would be better. Door to bathroom stick, my son got stuck in there. Toilet over flowed or wouldnt flush most of the time. We stayed in a room with 2 queens and they gave us 4 pillows we asked for more they said they had no more. We found trash under our beds from last guests so GROSS. Shower was only hot for about 15 minutes so only 2 people could take a shower per day. We stayed for a week with small children it was hell. Suppose to be a dream vacation not a hell vacation this hotel ruined our vacation for sure. When I originally called the hotel they said the pool was heated and they serve breakfast. What a joke is that. Pool is ice cold and breakfast? Plasic cup with orange juice or coffee and stale danish. Front desk not helpful at all actually Rude. Parking? We came back from Disneyland at 12am and no parking spots. Not to mention this motel is located in a bad area graffetti on the alley walls that you can see right from your window.How beautiful is that? Learned our lesson next time I will spend more and get more.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank mwiltjer
ABInn, General Manager at Hotel 414 Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2011

Dear mwlitjer,

I am so sorry your experience at the property was not pleasant. I will definitely make every effort to address the concerns you pointed out. I sincerely appreciate guests' concerns and try very hard to fix any areas in which we need improvement.

Reviewed March 8, 2011

Hotel was very well kept up and clean room. Was with my Husband for a Disneyland trip and wanted to stay somewhere close and affordable. Was pleasently surprised at how clean the rooms were and how friendly the staff was. Left my car parked at hotel and shuttle picked us up right outside and took us on a less then 10 minute drive to Disneyland. Even let me park there an extra day after i checked out,since it was not too crowded, to take advantage of my park hopper tickets! I would definatley stay again and refer this hotel to friends! A+++++!

Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear msrbrown,

I am delighted to hear that you were very happy with the property and our service. I know you have many choices for hotels in the area so I am especially pleased that you chose America's Best Inn Anaheim. I hope to see you again next time you are visiting Anaheim.

Reviewed February 18, 2011

My sister and I spent two nights at this motel and found it very clean and within wALKING DISTance to Disneyland. The office staff was very helpful and we would recommend this motel asd a place to stay when visiting Disneyland. The price od $41.00 per night made our trip very economical.
Audrey Hamaliuk
Cathedral City, CA

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family

Dear AudreyCathedralCity,

Thank you so much for taking time to give us your thoughts! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at America's Best Inn Anaheim. We try to our best to make your stay a good one. We hope you choose to stay with us again.