“Challenging Golf Course at Good Price”

Anaheim Hills Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: Parents often escape the theme parks for this course set on enchanting old California terrain, with a stream that runs past oaks and sycamores. It offers a good game for golfers of all ages and skill levels at a surprisingly affordable price.
Sacramento, California
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Challenging Golf Course at Good Price”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Anaheim Hiils challenges all players without ruining them. Use a cart for it is hilly and will wear you out. As a public course it will attract the appropriately skilled players. I played it in early March after it had rained heavily. There was a drainage problem on several holes. Nice elevation changes provide interesting holes . No need to play expensive courses in area. Try the course! Look for daily specials online.

Irvine, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The Hills”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

An amusing golf course with about 4-5 great holes and 4-5 quirky holes. Overall, a fun golf course and golld price.

los angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Brunch at the clubhouse Anaheim Hills Golf Course”
Reviewed March 9, 2010

On Sunday Feb 28, 2010 I went with a group of friends to brunch at the Anaheim hills clubhouse. I had been here before for Easter and LOVED everything about it but What the Heck Happened??? It was crap!!! I was so embarrassed I recommended this place to my friends. When I asked the waiter why was the food so bad he mentioned that the prior chef left and somebody else was running the kitchen. Big mistake! Also, I found the place to be dirty this time. The restrooms smelled and there was no soap to wash my hands. Needles to say my friends and I will not be returning here. It's not worth the $$$$

8 Thank kimlee1212
St. Louis, MO
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Challenging round of Golf”
Reviewed November 9, 2009

We played this course twice on our visit to Orange County. The course was certainly a challenge for all of the members of our party of 12. Play was slow, 5 hours, both days but it was a weekend and probably should be expected. We rented clubs and they were average, I would recommend given the challenge of the course that you bring your own. We all thought the course was particularly long and challenging for the females, there were 6, in our group.

1 Thank ntd19
Torrance,CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The behavior of the starter can only be discribed as rude.”
Reviewed July 28, 2009

Our foursome had a 6:30 AM tee time. When we arrived we were told that there 2 touna- ments scheduled and that we couldn't tee off until 7AM . Also, we would have to stop at hole 7 to accommodate the tournament. When asked why we were not told that there were tournaments scheduled for that morning, we were told that "we should have asked." There was no apology or admission that they had screwed up. In fact, the empolyee just closed the golf shop door---literally in our faces. We had driven about 30 miles to play but instead encountered indifference and rudeness. I would not go back there again and would not recommend it any friends. All ended well because we went to Green River and played. The people there were very accommodating in getting us out on the course. It was a huge difference compared to AHGC.

2 Thank oneduffer