New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #77 of 116 Hotels in Anaheim
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Just what we paid for”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We spent 2 nights at the Motel 6 in Anaheim - 3 miles away from Disneyland. The rooms are newly remodeled, with no carpet and raised beds - They look very modern, the room was clean, neat, and very spacious. The price was perfect, and the staff was very friendly and accomodating. We enjoyed our stay there and will do so again.

Room Tip: No pool - so if you were expecting one...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank browncl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were on a trip to Disneyland. This motel 6 location was very close, so we chose this location. The rooms are spacious and the furniture, sink and bathroom are all updated and modern. I have to say, it is the nicest motel 6 I have ever stayed in. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank joviiie
Anaheim, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. It is in kind of a strange area and away from the rest of the Disney resort area a bit, but it was totally worth it. The prices were better than most anything else I could find and the quality was way above what I would have expected for the price.

The day of check in, Raj called to see if we needed any assistance on directions to the hotel. Once we arrived, he was very friendly in person as well and checked us in right away. The room was very nice and super modern for a Motel 6. The pictures don't lie... it truly is beautiful for a budget hotel! Beds were relatively comfortable, but then again expectations aren't high for $60 per night.

Overall everything went smoothly and this was definitely the nicest hotel in that price range I've ever stayed at. I 100% recommend for any Orange County trip.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Brittany C
Monterey County, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Totally loved my stay here. Felt very safe. Huge room and amazingly clean
I will stay here again
Owners Raj and AJ checked us in. Very nice.
Rooms have been redone. Bathrooms were huge.
Close to Disneyland

• Stayed March 2013
4 Thank Nancy G
Rockledge, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This Motel 6 offers very clean, large rooms with the 'new decor' and king-sized beds, has a beautiful pool and hot-tub area and good location. When checked in, I requested two nights' stay. Front desk mistakenly only charged and authorized my key for one night. The next day management called my cell complaining that I'd left my things in the room past check-out. After explaining that I'd asked for a two-day stay but would stop by the desk to rectify the situation in about an hour management seemed dissatisfied and was very curt upon my arrival to correct the charges. Assuming they'd dealt with past guests who'd pushed the boundaries of checkout courtesy, I took it in stride.
Upon dropping in the following morning before heading to work, I asked to extend my stay for one more night and was immediately denied, told such an extension would require management approval, for which I would be required to wait until 9am to discuss or receive. I rushed up to my room and left with hastily packed bags, trying to remain prompt for the company with whom I'd contracted. In my haste swimwear was left in the room, which I returned to retrieve that evening after calling ahead. Management was at the desk again, and intentionally avoided me. A rather flamboyant, tanned gentleman courteously retrieved my swimsuit and wished me a fine day as the entire rest of staff, including management, quietly walked back, away from the desk.
With the exception of that one friendly employee, it was weird and rude treatment in a beautiful facility. My likelihood of return is not particularly good.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
8 Thank Dunebuggy4
newark
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2008

We stayed here five nights and were quite comfortable. Yes, some of the furnishings are older, but that is to be expected for the price. The TV, fridge and microwave all worked fine. If price is a concern this place is not all that bad as the other reviews seem to make it.

• Liked — price
  • Disliked — older furnishings
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank NewarkDan