“The room was clean, the bed comfortable. This facility had...”

Days Inn Anaheim Near Convention Center
Ranked #101 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Washougal
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I called several times prior to arrival. Front desk mis-informed me of several things including paying at time of check out. Wifi was not avaiable in my room 220. Too for from office I'm assuming. I was not able to connect to complete my homework. I was told this hotel was within walking distance to the maingate, this in NOT the case. Very unhappy. The rates were more then I paid last I brought my family to Disneyland and we stayed accross the way at the Hilton! Lady at the front desk was grump too!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Our "non-smoking" room reeked of smoke. When we said the room was not was we reserved and was unacceptable, we were told stay or not, we would be charged. The drains in our handicapped bathroom were at high points, so that when you showered, the bathroom floor was covered with a quarter inch of water. The bathroom and shower tiles were slippery and represents a safety hazard. The hotel staff could care less.

Very frustrating to travel cross country, and cannot get a simple thing like the room your reserved, and have it be clean and safe.

I contacted Wyndham about my experience in hopes that the safety issues would be fixed and that the hotel's management or staff would either get fired or get an attitude adjustment. Played phone tag with Wyndham customer service and gave up. Based on this experience, I will never stay at another Days Inn.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank John K

Travelers are raving about these Anaheim hotels

Travelers also viewed these Anaheim hotels
Days Inn Anaheim Near the Park
#15 of 118 in Anaheim
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#87 of 118 in Anaheim

Been to Days Inn Anaheim Near Convention Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Anaheim Near Convention Center

Property: Days Inn Anaheim Near Convention Center
Address: 2200 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802-3517
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Anaheim
Ranked #101 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Anaheim Near Convention Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Anaheim Near Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Anaheim Maingate Hotel Anaheim