“Loved This Hotel!!!!”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #58 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed April 20, 2006

I recently stayed at America's Best Value Inn and Suites Anaheim(formerly known as the Anaheim Fantasy Inn And Suites) from April 18-21, 2006. This Hotel is family owned, and I found the staff, including the maids, to be very friendly. The room was very well cleaned and very spacious, larger than most rooms. The Hotel was also nice and quiet, with a very lovely pool. I enjoyed the microwave and refrigerator, which often came in handy. The Continental Breakfast was average, but I never ate it in the mornings, we walked to Denny's instead. There are other restaurants and convenience stores within walking distance, as well as Disneyland. This Hotel is exactly what me and my boyfriend needed to relax. We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Disneyland. Loved It!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2006

A TripAdvisor Member
Vallejo, California
Reviewed March 23, 2006

I stayed at Fantasy Inn with my family and relatives to visit Disneyland's 50th Anniversary. We picked it due to it's cheap price, but soon learned that you actually do get what you pay for! This hotel is sooo old and ghetto that it makes the haunted mansion look inviting. The bathrooms look like they've been around forever and the shower would not drain. It reminded me of my grandpa's 50 year old apartment. The so called "continental breakfast" LITERALLY consisted of orange juice, cinnimon rolls, toast and apples. And we were unpleasently suprised that it took 30 minutes to walk to Disneyland (with no shuttle). So if you're looking for a decent hotel made in the last century to at the very least make you feel comfortable, this is not for you. Fantasy Inn is so old, rusty, small and dead that it doesn't deserve to be called "Fantasy" and trick unknowing Disneyland guests into staying there. Please believe me and stay at a closer, nicer hotel for a little bit more.

• Stayed: August 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 13, 2005

After lengthy research into which hotel/motel to stay at during my family's first visit to Disneyland, I decided on booking the Anaheim Fantasy Inn & Suites. This decision was based on the rate package, hotel amenities, the proximity to Disneyland and the favourable reviews by previous guests. On the plus side, the rooms are of generous size, and the warm pool was a hit with the kids. It was great having a fridge and microwave. On the downside, the bathroom was quite dirty, the tub was chipped and the maid service was lacking as I had to request bath towels on our 2nd day. The danishes that come with breakfast were tasty as long as they were fresh, which wasn't the case on a daily basis. A choice of muffins would be a bonus. The coffee was fine, but it would be nice if the hotel could offer some lids for the cups and real cream/milk instead of whitener. I think the hotel owner should invest in some renovations, and a bit more in the guest relations department. Some more landscaping/gardening would definately add to the appeal of the pool area. These improvements would make the hotel a fine facility for families that want to be away from the hustle and bustle of the larger properties. If improvements were made, I would be a repeat customer, if not, well, I'd probably try someplace else next time.

• Stayed: November 2005
6  Thank Moms-The-Word
Reviewed June 26, 2005

The Anaheim Fantasy Inn and Suites was exactly what we were hoping for. It was within 2 blocks of Disneyland - definitely a little exercise, but not too far. It was clean and very spacious. We got a family suite (4 double beds) for $89 a night within walking distance of the Disneyland. We couldn't ask for better than that and it seemed well run. Never did we have to ask twice for anything, the management was very accomodating. We could see the fireworks from our hotel window which was great because we wanted to avoid the crowds. If you're looking for a nice, clean, roomy, place to stay that is close to Disneyland, this was the place. No big bells and whistles, but what do you expect for $89/night? I would definitely recommend it and would come back.

• Stayed: June 2005
8  Thank tvs
Reviewed May 29, 2005

We reserved two connecting rooms and got a great price on both rooms. I was a little leary of staying there because the price was so low, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's a motel-type property that reminded me of vacations with my parents years ago, but was very clean and had lots of hot water in the shower! We had a king bed in our room w/a double bed in an adjoining room---the connecting room had the same set-up so it was great, since we were four adults and two children. Each child had their own bed and room off the main room. Coffee, juice and pastries were available in the office in the morning...nothing fancy, but enough to tide us over until we could have a regular breakfast. Best of all, we were able to walk to Disneyland----no parking hassles. Very convenient location, this property is a bargain for someone traveling with children.

Stayed: May 2005
11  Thank apinter
Reviewed October 26, 2004

We stayed here for two nights with two toddlers and a baby. The two room suite we had was very spacious. The children had their own bed with a door that closed. The extra room wasn't large, but the closing door was very nice. It was a reasonable walk to Disneyland that took about 10 minutes. Plus there is a Subway just around the corner to pick up lunch before going to the park. Next door there is a full breakfast restaurant which begins serving at 7 am, but the hotel does provide coffee, juice and a danish. Pool looked very nice, though it was too cold during our visit to swim. Orange juice was fresh and the danishes were pretty good. The room had a fridge which was great. Room was clean and smelled fresh. Parking was free and close to rooms. I would recommend it to any family or friends.

• Stayed: October 2004
14  Thank Mami23
A TripAdvisor Member
Taft, CA
Reviewed October 12, 2004

My stay at the Fantasy Inn was lovely. You're there to either go to Disneyland (mostlikely) or the convention center. We didn't spend much time in the room, and it served our purpose. The front man even let us check in early so we could rest before going to the park. Wonderful staff, great price, nice rooms...what more could you ask for?

9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member