“defiantly would stay again”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #62 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
San Leandro, California
“defiantly would stay again”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Hotel was clean and bright. bathroom had NO signs of mold or mildew. the owner and his staff were very friendly. Hot tub and pool were clean. the location is great, 15 minute to Disneyland and 2 minute walk to Garden Walk. We will recommend to family and friends

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

3 Thank synthia28
bahhallc, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review, and your kind words.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to having you back to our hotel in the near future.

Mukesh Silwal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first

1km to disney gates, lots of food choices close by, friendly helpful staff,
Towels rough, not luxurious, but clean, tidy
Linen soft and crisp, beds comfy
No dust any where,
Fridge decent size
What more can I say
We loved it

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Ninalitta
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments, we really appreciate that you took time to give us valuable
feedback.
We look forward to serving you in the near future.

San Diego, California
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This is an older, but very well kept property within a 10 walk of the Disney parks. Recently painted, neatly trimmed landscape. Parking is tight, not suitable for RV or trailer. Rooms are simple but oversized, see the photos. MW, coffeemaker & Fridge. Minimum number of TV channels. Our bath had been newly remodel, again simple but functional. Small clean pool and jacuzzi. Coffee and danish in the morning. Restaurants of all price ranges a few minutes away. Target store two miles south, other retail nearby. Friendly staff.

Only "noise" we heard was guests walking past our room, water pipe noise in the wall typical of an older building.

If you are looking for a resort, this not it. If you are looking for simple, economical accommodations, I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Email the manager, ask for second floor away from the street.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Mike_TV_Producer
Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at ABVI. Your valuable feedback means a lot to us and we are continually upgrading and improving our amenities and services at the hotel, and we recently finished painting exterior part of hotel and now working on the Interior. Many of the rooms already have new upgraded bathrooms and we are working on remaining few. We are trying our best to provide excellent service and amenities to our hotel guest and maybe one day we will reach our goal.
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Yours in Hospitality,
Oceanside, California
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This place is great! Very inexpensive and a quick walk to Disneyland's front gate. Also very close to convenience/liquor store, good strip mall food and breakfast restaurants.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Had a refrigerator and coffee maker. Large poker sized table in an extra side room. This hotel room was much larger than I was expecting. It is comfortable, clean and very spacious.

The front desk service is outstanding. They are just so nice and friendly. They even let me leave my car in their parking lot after I checked out and went to Disneyland! That alone saved me $16! This place just can't be beat!

I'm from San Diego and an annual passholder to Disneyland. I regularly make trips to the park and like to stay the evening before and get to the parks early. I will definitely be coming back to this hotel. It is the best for the location, price and, most of all, service. This is my go-to spot from now on.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Herbitron
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay. Your positive comments mean a lot to us and help us to pass along appreciation to our hard working staff members.
I look forward to having another opportunity to have you as our guest!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed for two days in a mini suit and they the rooms were very spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice they even allowed us to check in early which helped out a lot. I would stay In this hotel again when we go to disneyland next year, even though its a little of a walk its not too far from disneyland.

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review, and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay at ABVI. We are really proud to have an amazing staff members, who always give their best to provide excellent customer service to our valuable guest.
Once again, thank you, and we look forward to another chance to serve you!

Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I stayed here for 6 nights during my visit to Anaheim for a business expo. It is located very closer to the Anaheim convention centre. Moreover, the Disney world is also located in a walkable distance. The rooms are clean, tidy and comfortable equipped with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The hotel has swimming pool and small Jacuzzi. The important thing is that the price is quite affordable and more competitive than compared to the others in the vicinity.

Above all, the management is very friendly and highly co-operative. Here I would like to share my experience. As my secretary had booked the hotel online through some agency at the last minute rush, mistakenly it was booked with the hotel at Stanton Avenue instead of West Katella Avenue. I noticed this when I arrived the hotel at Katella Avenue. After 18 hours travelling, I was feeling so distressful that I desperately needed a bed to relax. But luckily I found Mr. Patel and his wife on the front desk and they received me warmly. They called the relevant authorities in America as well as in Malaysia and sorted out my problem within 15 to 20 minutes and accommodated me immediately. Despite their busy schedule, they spent their valuable time and patience to resolve my situation and managed the situation cleverly to get my payment back from the booking agent. Briefly to say “even in a foreign country they made me feel homely”.

My sincere thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Patel for the help.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Khadeer167
bahhallc, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff have gone above and beyond in terms of service.
Mr. and Mrs. Patel (and all of our staff), believe in providing that personalized service to our guest, and I am glad that you receive a very warmly welcome at our hotel.
We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments.

Anaheim
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

My son and I travelled from Australia to go to Disneyland and the staff here were amazing, so welcoming and so helpfull!! The rooms were perfect for what we needed and we got discount tickets to the park as well!!! Cannot say enough how fantastic the staff are!!!!! If we come back we will definitely stay here!!!!!!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Amanda K
bahhallc, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our staff have provided excellent service to you. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.