“Simply lovely”

Ranked #1 of 20 Bakeries in Anaheim
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Sweet ambiance, yummy baked goods. A great place for breakfast or an afternoon snack. Opens at 9 am, so don't expect to eat here during your extra magic hour or early entry.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Great muffins, egg and bacon croissant was very good. Need to get back and try their lunch items. Outside seating gives you some great people watching views.

1  Thank ElkGroveChris
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Best cinnamon rolls ever! It’s the only thing I ever get here, although the cookies and cupcakes look very delicious. I look forward to these enormous cinnamon rolls every time I come to Disneyland. They are very big and the icing is so yummy. I always say I’ll only eat half, but they are just too good to not eat the whole thing (probably 1,000 calories HaHa). This is a very cute little bakery, and the outdoor seating is really great to people watch; it’s right in the central hub with a perfect view of the castle.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Slipped in for a late dinner during the fireworks show and missed the late night rush by like 10 minutes. The front counter area was a bit chaotic, but everyone seemed nice. This place serves mostly pre-made sandwiches, soup, salads, and pastries. I'm not sure if you can make modifications on the food (e.g. I'm lactose intolerant and would have had one of the sandwiches, minus the cheese), but I didn't bother asking because it was 10pm and I was starving. So it's worth asking if you have a special request, but I can't tell you that I know what they'll say.

I had the Strawberry Lemon Cupcake--that was delicious. Some of their other pastries look pretty yummy, but I don't think most are unique to the Jolly Holiday. I'm pretty sure I've seen them at other food places around the park.

I had a turkey sandwich. It was drenched in aioli (blah) and nothing special. Not bad, but not magical. Will be back for cupcakes and to get a good seat for the fireworks, but will most likely skip the sandwich.

Depending on what you're in the mood for, this might be the place for it! And even if it's not, get a cupcake.

TIP: Try to come by during a show/fireworks/etc because it'll be a bit less crowded.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We had a turkey sandwich, tomato soup, and grilled cheese. The food was ok, but bland. The cocount macaroon was amazing! Definitely eat here for breakfast or the desserts.