“Good to see healthy food in Disneyland”

Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 20 Bakeries in Anaheim
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We all loved our salads and wraps in Disneyland. Great to see places offering good food other than burgers and chips, well done!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I guess "Jolly" was being able to refresh and eat... it certainly didn't spread to the staff that blandly took the order, shuffled the guests into two lines, and then ignored us when the other line moved twice as fast. Good quiche and salads, though

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Located at the end of main st. The tomato /basil soup is delicious. Something for a cold night or just a quick lunch.We also sampled the bruschetta sandwich on focacia bread w/balsamic dressing it was very good and all reasonably priced for a theme park.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

reasonably priced good food, this is first place that I had ever tried Lemonade it was delicious, and prompted me to buy it again and again

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stopped here for a light meal/snack right around the time the parade was starting. The patio was pretty and comfortable, and we liked hearing the music of the parade and being able to glance at the floats. It made for a very relaxing and enjoyable mealtime.

The food was pretty good too! We had a sandwich, garlic breadsticks, tomato basil soup, and a Mickey Mouse sugar cookie. The soup and breadsticks were especially delicious. I actually finished my first breadstick when I still had half a bowl of soup left, so I went back to the counter to get another breadstick to finish my soup with. A good choice for lighter fare on Main Street.