“good food and good value”

Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 20 Bakeries in Anaheim
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We went here looking for a light dinner one night after reading some good reviews and got just what we wanted. We had the tomato soup nd grilled cheese combo and while not "cheap" was not a bad price by park standards. It was delicious!!!!! We 3 girls (my mom, my daughter and myself) liked it so much we convinced the boys to come with us for lunch 2 days later. Now my daughter asks for this combo at home but my soup isn't as good (she will just have to make do neil the next trip when we will make sure to eat here again!) My husband hd a turkey sandwich and it was fresh and a good hearty size...I would have had to split it with someone. The line ups started to look long but they always moved quickly and we didn't have a problem finding a table outside.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Had a sandwich and dessert. Pricing fair for a theme park and nice outdoor dining. Nothing special, but better than a burger

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Everything here is delicious! I had a seasonal strawberry lemon cupcake. It was moist and fluffy. The Matterhorn Macaroons are a star and at only $1.99 a great deal. And what can beat sitting out on the deck in the happiest place on Earth?

Reviewed April 14, 2013

On our first day in the park we got there around noon and were starving!! We walked down Main Street and it's right there on the left hand side. They've got plenty of outside seating, with some great views of Sleeping Beauty Castle and the Matterhorn.

I've got a sever gluten allergy so when I went up to the counter I told the girl there and she promptly want and got the chef to come talk to me. I got the Angus Beef salad and asked if I could have the raspberry vinaigrette dressing instead. Not a problem at all! I also got a GF roll.....oh my gosh!! Their GF rolls are absolutely wonderful. My dad isn't GF and he tried it and said it tasted real goof for a GF roll. For dessert I got a flourless chocolate cake, it was delicious. We loved this place so much that we would stop by for a quick mid-day snack. We'll definitely come back here next time we are on vacation!

1  Thank bouncin_bichon
Reviewed April 10, 2013

we stopped at this little cafe, while we were in Disneyland, it was nice to sit outside and have a coffee, we were lucky enough to see some of the characters walk by, beautiful food, well worth stopping by