“Excellent food enjoyed by the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mi Casa Mexicana

Mi Casa Mexicana
Ranked #48 of 860 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Excellent food enjoyed by the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

We ended up at this restaurant as we were looking for Mexican one night and it was in the restaurant map that the hotel gave us. The food was great and the Sangria was great as well. :) Everyone from children to grandparents enjoyed their food and the value for the portions was excellent. We would definitely return next time we are at Disney.

• Visited February 2013

• Korean first
“perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

very fast delivery more than exceptional food, this definitely is my number one taco shop I haven't changed that since 2005 I am extremely happy I found this place! you definitely get more for what you pay for, anywhere else I would be paying possibly double for what I ordered.I have nothing bad to say about this place I wasn't expecting so a good deal/price/food. portions are huge for such a cheap price... :)

Surrey, Canada
“Affordable, large portions, convenient.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stayed across the street at the Hilton Doubletree, and after a long day at the local parks, the convenience of Mi Casa was appreciated. Ate there 3 of the 4 nights we stayed. Always satisfied.

Visited January 2013
MT
“Wonderful food at a great price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

We ordered delivery from here a few times while in Anaheim recently. The food is awesome, the service was wonderful, and the price was right!! I would definitely recommend!

• Visited September 2012
Kelowna, Canada
“Woul definitely go again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

We were at a conference and found this little gem. Visited 2x while we were there. The food was great and priced very reasonably. Staff were excellent and food was served quickly. Try the ceviche tostada. It was fantastic!