“my kids can't stop talking about it.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sky Zone Trampoline Park Anaheim

Sky Zone Trampoline Park Anaheim
Ranked #34 of 103 Fun & Games in Anaheim
More attraction details
Owner description: Sky Zone Anaheim is an indoor trampoline park with fun fitness for the whole family. Come enjoy our 3D dodgeball courts, foam pits, sky slam Basketball, 7500 square foot main court, candy zone, sky box, and parents lounge. Come and play at the 2nd happiest place on earth.
San Clemente, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“my kids can't stop talking about it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have never seen my kids giggling, running and dripping in sweat the way they did at Sky Zone Anaheim. We can't wait to go back. Anyone out there looking to spend an amazing afternoon and turn the kids loose, Sky Zone is a must. P.S.-- I jumped too...but we don't need to talk about that.

Visited July 2012
10 Thank Brent D

• Korean first
California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

SkyZone is a blast! The staff is friendly and helpful and there are many options. It is not just a room of trampolines. There is trampoline dodge ball, basketball, a foam pit, and cage ball! Great way to get a workout and have a blast!

Visited July 2012
8 Thank Autumn330
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

I've been to Sky-Zone with all my friends and Family it is so much fun the staff if friendly and makes sure to keep us safe we loved the place when we don't know what to do sky-zone is always an option Its new it's fun and we all had a great Time. if you are looking to have fun and a great work out come to Sky-zone

New Jersey
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Safe fun for the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

We went to Tthe Sky Zone Torrence and this was a highlight of our trip. The staff was attentive and kept everyone safe and activities ran smoothly. Great family fun. Instead of stopping your kids from jumping off the walls you get to tell them to go bounce off the walls.

Anaheim, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“definitely coming back for more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

I had never been to a trampoline park before, and coming here was definitely a great first experience to have. My friends and I bought an hour jump time, and using the computers they have filled out my waiver (If your're under 18 come prepared! print out a waiver or have a parent fill it out on the internet before hand like my friends did) after turning in our forms we were on the courts in no time at all. The employees here are just so friendly it's great being around them. Let me tell you, jumping on those trampolines is a lot more fun and a lot more tiring then you would think! It's quite the workout, especially trying to climb out of their massive foam pit. Cage ball was also another highlight of my time here, you get around two minutes in separate cages with one of your friends and you have to slam a ball in their hoop and vise versa, so much fun! Playing dodgeball on a trampoline was an entirely new experience for me, I had such a great time playing with my friends. One thing I didnt get to try was their basketball dunk courts, those looked like they could be a lot of fun to use. Oh well, next time!

Also the food here is incredible! I asked the lady where they get their pizza from and they said it was from Pepz, a local pizza joint. I had never heard of it, but man was it good pizza. I recommend getting an Icee with it, it helps quench your thirst from all the jumping. One thing I think I am going to do when I return is get a jump pass, I'm not sure how much they are but one of the employees said you get so many jumps for a lower price and I can use it with my friends too. I'm really glad this place opened up so close to my house, I will definitely becoming more often!

Visited June 2012