“Absolutely satisfied with this hotel!”

Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda
Ranked #70 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed July 8, 2011

Our family of four stayed here for four nights during the first week of July and were completely satisfied. The one bedroom suite provided separate space for the teenagers and the parents and both the bed and sofa-sleeper were comfortable. The kitchen was well-stocked with dishes and we appreciated that convenience for simple breakfasts and late-night snacks. Having a clean guest laundry facility was a bonus. The facility was very clean and the pool area was comfortable and relaxing. Everyone on staff was very friendly and polite, and housekeeping was excellent.

This hotel was, for us, well-situated as on different days we went to Corona in Riverside county, to Diamond Bar, Los Angeles and Anaheim - sometimes two in the same day! There were good restaurants and a shopping center nearby and we took advantage of the nearby movie theater as well. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda

Reviewed June 22, 2011

We stayed here for 3 weeks between homes, including a few days with our dog. Our 3 kids (13, 13, 11), loved the pool, spa and free breakfast each day.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank BrianH40
Reviewed June 2, 2011

close to Yorba Linda. Breakfast ok for a buffet. Front desk staff very helpful with directions etc. Stayed 11 days made me feel like family. Very clean and spacious .Many restaurants close by and Brea mall 10 minutes away. Nixon Library 5 minutes and very interesting.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2011

nice hotel, not so good location, great customer service, lowest room rate in LA area

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2011

Recently my brother and his extended family came out to Anaheim Hills for my daughter's wedding. Jason Robinson, the Property Sales Manager at the Anaheim Hills Residence Inn, was a great help in finding the best room reservations possible for this large group. The rooms were great for the family; clean and spacious with a kitchen and living area. The family really enjoyed the pool and breakfast. They also found the hotel conveniently located to the shopping center and restaurants nearby. My family said that they would love to stay there again on their next visit.

I personally would like to thank Jason for all his help with my family's stay, his warm attitude and great customer support.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mmnjcn
Reviewed March 25, 2011

A medical emergency in the middle of a move necesitated finding a handicapped room for 2 adults and 2 cats for a long term stay. Not an easy task during spring break. Jason went out of his way to watch for a cancellation so we could move in when needed.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2011

i booked the Residence Inn through Priceline, so I did not know what I was getting for sure until I got there. I usually book 4* or greater when I make a Priceline bid, but this time I held my breath and bid 3*. I was in California for a business related seminar for 4 days and was on a tight budget.

When I arrived at the Residence Inn I was greeted very warmly. Check in was efficient. The friendly and helpful attitiude of the staff was consistent my entire stay.

My room was very spacious with a full kitchen. It was actually much more than I needed as I was going to be gone most of the time. It also had a sitting area with a sofa and chair and a desk. I appreciated the free internet. The room was very clean. I only noticed a couple of small stains on the carpet in the dressing area. The outdoor area with a nice looking pool and spa were private and attractive. There was an exercise room with treadmills, exercise bikes and stair step equipment available near the pool that was getting good use by guests whenever I went by.

Upon check-in on a Wednesday I was invited to the complimentary weekly BBQ dinner held in the lobby and outdoor seating area for guests. It wasn't fancy, but it was tasty and nice not to have to go out for dinner after a long day of travel. A complimentary full, hot breakfast was served every morning in the same area. It was not "fancy" and not as high quality as going out to a restaurant breakfast but it was easy, tasty and filling. Selections included scrambles eggs, sausage and roasted potatoes along with fresh fruits and pastries each morning. One morning french toast sticks were included. Another morning had hot, freshly made (make your own) waffles and yet another morning had biscuits and gravy. There were more options and several steps above the other "included" continental breakfasts at other similar priced hotel chains.

Nearby dining options included a host of fast-food restaurants and sit down restaurants, many in easy walking distance.

The negatives were few and did not affect my overall impression of the hotel, but I will include them for completeness sake. When I first entered my room I was almost overwhelmed by a strong disinfectant smell that did dissipate over time. This had me looking for a problem that the smell could be hiding, but I did not find one. The popcorn ceilings showed the hotel was not new, although the furnishings and general appearance were in good repair. The TV was not a flat screen, but that was not a deal breaker for me. The eating area in the main lobby was too small for the number of people who were there for breakfast each morning. However, if you are not shy and alone like me you could ask someone else who was alone if you could share their table. That worked ok for me. :-)

Overall, I was pleased with the hotel and felt it was a great place for an extended stay. I really did feel as if I were "coming home" each night. My husband travels to this area on business frequently and he is also going to try it out on his next trip.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
JasonRobinson, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2011

Thank you for your invaluable feedblack. We are pleased that you felt like home while staying in our hotel. We hope to see you again soon. Looking ahead to future stays, we should have our new flatscreen televisions installed in all the rooms very soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anaheim
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Hills Orange County
Ayres Suites Yorba Linda
Ayres Suites Yorba Linda
#1 of 2 in Yorba Linda
TownePlace Suites Anaheim Maingate Near Angel Stadium
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda
Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area
Candlewood Suites Anaheim - Resort Area

Been to Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda? Share your experiences!