“First time experience..”

Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills
Ranked #109 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I stayed here this past weekend and was attending an event at the Honda Center. First of all, the location was perfect its only a 10-15 minute walk so it saved me money on cabfare. Second, the location is walking distance to a number of restaurants including a movie theatre, so that's another plus. Third and most important the professionalism of the front desk with Caleb and Gemma. Both were friendly and very helpful in my checking in and out and Caleb was able to print out my boarding pass on the computer. For the cost you can't beat it, kitchen, toaster and microwave oven, stove, kitchen utensils, the size of the bathroom and all clean including the bed. I will definitely come here again if I'm in Anaheim. I've paid more at more exclusive hotels and this was right up there with those places.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Tony M
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Tony – Thank you for posting a glowing review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens and convenient location at a great value. Again, thank you for the kind remarks. We look forward to providing you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Overall cleanliness of room was gross. I was stuck staying here for a month for work. There was hair on bedsheets and towels. Sweat stained pillows and old gross stained blankets. I'm glad I brought my own and i ended up cleaning the room myself just to make sure. Upon my wakeup on first night, there were police in the room across from me looking for a wanted person. The hotel could give no explanation as to what was going on because police wouldn't tell them, but the person wasn't coming back. The train every evening felt like an earthquake when it passed. I would never stay at this location again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank L B
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for the level of cleanliness in your room. Please know, I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. In response to your feedback regarding other guests, I will review our guest protocol with our entire staff so that this issue does not affect our future guests. Again, thank you for the comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience in the future.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Just walked in and looking for a place for me, just wanted to relax and away from people at home.......first time at Extended Stay Hotel, was studio room and impressed that they had everything inside, neat and clean. I like it a lot except no hair dryer but that was good to know that when i check in the guy was helping me said that if anything i need or help just call the front desk. "My bad " accidentally forgot my Debit card at the desk that was nice of them that they informed me rigth away make me feel comfortable. I will recomend this place to my family and friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I’m glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable stay. It’s great to hear that our staff was able to make you feel comfortable during your visit with us. Thank you again for posting your comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Everything exceeded my expectations! I had some very specific needs and the staff did everything they could to help us. The rooms were clean, the kitchen saved us money and the beds were very comfortable (for the price). I highly recommend this hotel and plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Ryan M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Ryan – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your visit with us. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable stay at an affordable rate. As well, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed our staff and your fully equipped kitchen. It would be our pleasure to host you again in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My Fiancee and I take a get away vacation every month for a weekend. We started staying at this property just two months ago and we are hooked! Excellent service and friendly staff along with clean rooms and quiet surroundings. Great place to relax and get away.

Room Tip: choose the king size room. its worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Roy - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your clean room and our quiet surroundings. As well, I’m glad that you found our staff to be friendly during your stay with us. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am happy that we were able to meet this goal. We look forward to having you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

The staff is warm and friendly. I like the fact that there are kitchen facilities so I can make simple meals every night when I return from a long day of work. I do not like having to go find a fast food joint and also don't particularly like eating at a restaurant by myself. The televisions are nice and the rooms are rather spacious. I've heard guests that aren't prepared for an extended stay hotel gripe about not being prepared with toiletries and items like that. Do yourself a favor and bring those along with you.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Frederick K
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about Extended Stay America Anaheim Hills. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the amenities and services.

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Hills takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional "home away from home" for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Stayed at the Extended Stay America (Anaheim Hills) for 2 months. The staff were extremely helpful, professional and courteous. The location was very convenient and close to several restaurants. The hotel and the rooms were clean and well maintained. The studio style living here made it very convenient and easy for anyone looking to stay for an extended period. The stay was very well priced and you will definitely get a great value for your money. I highly recommend this hotel for both short and long term stays.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m glad that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay at a great value. I’m happy that you found our staff to be helpful, professional and courteous. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I am happy that we were able to meet that goal. As well, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anaheim
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center
6 mi away
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda
Baymont Inn & Suites By Wyndham
Lemon Tree Hotel and Suites

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills? Share your experiences!