Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills
Ranked #109 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed January 21, 2014

a quiet place to stay..near from the freeway..a few restaurants close by..value for money for the services and the size of the room.
great service and helpful staff..all locations are nearby from this point in orange county..

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the location of our hotel and the great service provided by the staff. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you submitted; I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management.

We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels. If I can be of further assistance to you, please contact me directly at 714 630 4006.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

This Extended Stay America was in poor shape after a room fire and smelled like smoke. My colleague received a room that smelled of cat urine and changed to a different room. Extended Stay America should not be ranked a 2 star hotel, by the greatest exaggeration it could be a 1-1/2 star but really should be ranked 1 star. The bedding is not comfortable, the toilet paper is little better than 220 grit sandpaper and the breakfast of cereal bars and coffee does not qualify as breakfast included. The fact that maid service is an extra charge should indicate the type of hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Kevin - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am very sorry that you were affected by a fire in one of our guest rooms. While I am glad our staff handled the situation quickly and efficiently, it is disheartening to know that the smoke smell lingered. In response, our maintenance staff is working to ensure the smell is eliminated. As well, I truly apologize that our hotel overall did not meet your expectations. As this hotel's manager, I can assure you our entire team is striving to improve our offerings for future guests to enjoy.

Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at lah@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I stayed with my family for two days at this place while visiting Disney. The staff were courteous and friendly and stayed positive even when things went bad. Love that attitude and service mindset as it trumps all others for me. The facilities were neat, the bed was clean, the room and rest room were clean. Breakfast could have been better but then it was not bad. Thanks to the lady whose name starts with W...it was a long unusual name and I forgot to write it down sorry...but your service is still vivid in my memory. Will definitely recommend to stay with family.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for mentioning such wonderful things about the courteous and friendly staff at our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the comfort and cleanliness of your suite. One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Dalip Kumar, the hotel manager, is beyond outstanding. Always warm, friendly, and genuine. Has gone way out of his way to make sure my stay here has been excellent. Know of NO OTHER manager that is as "good" as he is. Lupinina at the front is the greatest. Always says it is a pleasure to serve me. She also helped with computer lessons to help me accomplish several jobs that were over my head. I call her "my go to girl". Great, great, great! Still staying her for over 6 weeks. Plan to stay about another month.
Beyond excellent place to stay. Very reasonable rates and worth every penny.

Room Tip: Spend a few minutes to review your room and location before signing in. Talk to other guests if poss...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Carl - It is so rewarding to read that your stay at our hotel was so great. I am so glad to read that our staff provided you with such great service, especially Dalip and Lupinina. I will definitely share your feedback with them and the rest of the team.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Great hotel with a helpful and friendly staff. My room was on a corner location and I had 2 windows so it was bright with lots of light. The majority of guests were working people and the hotel was quiet at night. The grounds were neat and clean,

• Stayed: November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that your stay with us was a great one. Our staff at the Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Hills takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay America.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Outdated rooms, old appliances, clean as could be, Breakfast will feed the hungry (Only). scared water for coffee. They do have tea, fruit old, granola bars is about all they have next to oatmeal packets, and muffins from vending machine only. But cheap for the area.

Room Tip: doors slam, so stay away from main entrances
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank varoom39m

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the rooms and the breakfast was not to your satisfaction. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken to my staff about your experience and every effort is made to feel our guests at home whilst they stay with us.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at lah@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I've stayed here now many times during the past five months. Most times the stay is pleasant, but this time the room (a non-smoking one) reeked of smoke. It was in the carpet, the bed, the curtains.... everywhere! As a non-smoker, it was extremely unpleasant.

Room Tip: No pool or fitness center at this location... wish they had one.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to provide all our guests with a comfortable, “home away from home” experience; I am sorry we failed at that mission. I discussed your comments with our staff, and we are working hard to make sure the non-smoking rooms remain as such and that they do not smell of cigarettes.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at lah@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anaheim
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center
6 mi away
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda
Baymont Inn & Suites By Wyndham
Lemon Tree Hotel and Suites

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills? Share your experiences!