Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills
Ranked #101 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Chennai (Madras), India
“Service Trumps!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

I stayed with my family for two days at this place while visiting Disney. The staff were courteous and friendly and stayed positive even when things went bad. Love that attitude and service mindset as it trumps all others for me. The facilities were neat, the bed was clean, the room and rest room were clean. Breakfast could have been better but then it was not bad. Thanks to the lady whose name starts with W...it was a long unusual name and I forgot to write it down sorry...but your service is still vivid in my memory. Will definitely recommend to stay with family.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for mentioning such wonderful things about the courteous and friendly staff at our hotel. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the comfort and cleanliness of your suite. One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Irvine, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

Dalip Kumar, the hotel manager, is beyond outstanding. Always warm, friendly, and genuine. Has gone way out of his way to make sure my stay here has been excellent. Know of NO OTHER manager that is as "good" as he is. Lupinina at the front is the greatest. Always says it is a pleasure to serve me. She also helped with computer lessons to help me accomplish several jobs that were over my head. I call her "my go to girl". Great, great, great! Still staying her for over 6 weeks. Plan to stay about another month.
Beyond excellent place to stay. Very reasonable rates and worth every penny.

Room Tip: Spend a few minutes to review your room and location before signing in. Talk to other guests if poss...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Carl - It is so rewarding to read that your stay at our hotel was so great. I am so glad to read that our staff provided you with such great service, especially Dalip and Lupinina. I will definitely share your feedback with them and the rest of the team.

Oahu, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Great hotel with a helpful and friendly staff. My room was on a corner location and I had 2 windows so it was bright with lots of light. The majority of guests were working people and the hotel was quiet at night. The grounds were neat and clean,

• Stayed November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that your stay with us was a great one. Our staff at the Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Hills takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay America.
Phoenix
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Outdated rooms, old appliances, clean as could be, Breakfast will feed the hungry (Only). scared water for coffee. They do have tea, fruit old, granola bars is about all they have next to oatmeal packets, and muffins from vending machine only. But cheap for the area.

Room Tip: doors slam, so stay away from main entrances
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank varoom39m
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the rooms and the breakfast was not to your satisfaction. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken to my staff about your experience and every effort is made to feel our guests at home whilst they stay with us.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at lah@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
San Diego
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

I've stayed here now many times during the past five months. Most times the stay is pleasant, but this time the room (a non-smoking one) reeked of smoke. It was in the carpet, the bed, the curtains.... everywhere! As a non-smoker, it was extremely unpleasant.

Room Tip: No pool or fitness center at this location... wish they had one.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Robert S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to provide all our guests with a comfortable, “home away from home” experience; I am sorry we failed at that mission. I discussed your comments with our staff, and we are working hard to make sure the non-smoking rooms remain as such and that they do not smell of cigarettes.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at lah@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stayed here for a while, the rooms were terrible, uncomfortable beds with stains on the padding .. stinky carpet and I tell you what housekeeping don't have a clue. Quick 2 minute job, no dusting or polishing ..
Can't speak English either, you kidding me? How do these people communicate?

I will never stay here again. The reception staff were great though. Helped me everytime.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank raccoon45
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the level of cleanliness in your room did not meet your expectations. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have brought this to the attention of my housekeeping and maintenance staff to ensure we improve our procedures so that your experience is not repeated. Still, I am glad that our front desk staff provided you with such great service overall.

Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at lah@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Oahu, Hawaii
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in October 2013 and found it to be a very nice and comfortable hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean. I was impressed at the amount of cleaning and general maintenance that is done on a daily basis. The only items that I found missing were a hair dryer and work out facility. There is plenty of parking and I haven't seen or heard and loud people partying or talking late night. My kitchen had most everything you would need to cook with and it was relatively clean. My only complaint would be the recliner in my room. The vinyl was cracked and looked like a cat had used it as a scratching post. (see picture)

Room Tip: I stayed in a corner room with a queen bed and you seem to get a little extra room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank boneytd
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a very nice and comfortable stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendliness, cleanliness and the general maintenance of our hotel. I would also like to add that certain items such as the hair dryer and shampoo are readily available at the front desk and would like to apologize if you were not informed accordingly.