Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills
Ranked #106 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“I feel like home”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This hotel is great, good location near Honda center and Angels stadium. The room is big and clean with fully equipped kitchen make life easier and affordable when travel. The staff are excellent and friendly .

• Stayed February 2013
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we provided you a home away from home while you were with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Anaheim, California
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The employees of this hotel are courteous and very responsive to guests needs and services. I would most definitely stay here again and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The kicthenette is fully equipped with the necessary utensils including a full sized refrigerator which was a definite plus. The inclusion of a full sized bath tub was most desireable and a pleasant benefit to the decent sized bathroom. The location and accessibility to the major freeways provided short travel times and distance to and from the hotel was a major selection point.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank KENNETH J
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Indio, California
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had two rooms at this hotel, one for myself and one for my son and his wife. After checking in I decided to pull out the pillows to relax for a bit. Upon pulling the comforter back I found dog hair covering one of the pillows and comforter. I asked for new bedding and got it. Later in the evening after a very tiring day my daughter was getting ready to go to bed and her bed was also covered in dog hair. The floor was filthy and its a good thing we had socks on because our feet were also covered in dog hair. At 12:30AM I called the front desk and requested new bedding once again. I was told by the person at the front desk if I didn't like the room I was welcome to come down and check out. I WAS VERY UPSET. In my son's room it smelled like urine even after leaving the windows open for hours. There were empty bottles and dirty socks under the bed. We were so grossed out that we did not sleep under the bedding instead slept on top of everything with our clothes on. I will never go back to this hotel again. I was very disappointed since the reviews I read seemed to make it seem like a decent place. The girl on duty during the day apologized and refunded some of my money after I complained upon checking out.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Barbara T
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies. I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the bed in your suite. First, please know that we have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent a situation like yours from occurring. Specifically, standard operating policy is that linens are always replaced with fresh, clean new bedding before a guest checks in. In addition, all rooms are inspected prior to being made available to the public. That having been said, I recognize the issue you have brought to my attention and discussed it with hotel staff and management. It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly contact us at 714.630.4006. I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels brand location in the future.
CARNATION
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Room is clean, towels need to be replaced, feels like sandpaper, ouch. Most important it is a safe area. Price is very good considering what you get for what you pay. Nice kichenette. Full size refrigerator. Quite. Lots of professionals stay here, Good selections of restaurants nearby. Friendly staff.They serve continental breakfast ( Small Mufins, Coffee, Oatmeal, Apple and Oranges and etc.) The breakfast can be better or at least change the menu from day to day. I would stay here if I ever come back in the area. It is not at the center of OC, but worth the drive.

Room Tip: North side is away from CA 91 FWY. South is facing the road but it is not too bad. If you are light...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank gr8advisor
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We are glad that your stay has been a pleasant one, and should you have a need for anything please do not hesitate to contact us at 714.630.4006. We will be more than happy to be of service to you.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed January 21, 2013

the service was excellent compared to other hotels that i used to stay when I travelled. The staff were so friendly and know what theyre doing. Their rooms are very clean, they always check on me if I need anything. I felt like its my home but only stayed there for a week. Its been a great experienced staying in this hotel. And I will definitely tell my friends and families to stay there when they have meetings or vacations in Orange County. Thanks Extended Stay America Anaheim Hills for all your great service and you are the best.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Alex L
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Anaheim Hills. Our hotel is committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. I and the entire staff at our hotel would like to thank you for your very kind words, and we would love to see you here again.
Tucson
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I had asked for a late checkout because I had been tied up on conference calls and other various phone calls and such during my morning. The gentleman at the front desk, Louis, was very accommodating and asked "will noon work?". Well one thing lead to the next and I ended up staying until 1:20 in the afternoon. Louis was really nice and as I tried to compensate them for the room he said something to the effect that "you stay here often enough, get out of here!". What a relief it is to deal with someone that's that easy to work with, and it's in California to boot!.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Frederick K
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 7 nights due to work setting us up here. First stay in extended stay and I must say I expected more. I expected more amenities such as pool, daily maid service, channel selection and better breakfast. Very disappointed and won't be returning to an extended stay anytime soon for those reasons. It was clean and updated.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Michael D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay due to lack of amenities. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. I hope that you will contact me directly at lah@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.