I was here to cheer my daughter at a volleyball tournament in Anaheim. She was staying with her team, and I wanted an inexpensive place to stay, where I could make my own food. Couldn't be happier with the Extended StayAmerica Orange County. Room was spacious, clean and had a kitchen! I loved the laundry facilities, because we were traveling for a week before so I could launder my own and my daughter's clothes for the rest of our trip. Loved the convenient location to the freeway. There is a Starbucks nearby, for any coffee needs not met by the cofffee pot in the room. The setting is a business park, so the neighborhood felt very safe. I was so comfortable here. Couldn't believe the low price! I will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Orange County - Anaheim Hills Hotel Anaheim
- Extended Stay America Anaheim
- Extended Stay Anaheim
- Anaheim Extended Stay