“Excellent in every way, a great place for a special dining and country dancing experience!”

The Ranch Restaurant & Saloon
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ranch Restaurant & Saloon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 870 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cross street: State College
Transit: OCTA Route 46, Route 47
Orange, California
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Our family had the best experience at The Ranch. Service was top notch. We have a tradition of annually celebrating Christmas with a very nice family dinner. The Ranch was a perfect place! The drinks were amazing, the best Lemon Drop I've had, and the Cadillac Margarita was right there too. Make sure you have a reservation, and enjoy the great menu, there is something for everyone. The $70 steak was the best ever, share it, it could possibly feed 3 people with 2 sides, you'll be very glad you did. The salads were great too, don't be shy, sample each others plates. We couldn't stop ordering the bread, you'll see why. Can't say enough about this place. Looking forward to visiting again. Hopefully this time we'll leave room for dessert. Don't forget to use your receipt to visit The Ranch Saloon right next door, you can dance away those calories. It's a place that you will never forget, it is an amazing place. Check out their free country daning lessons on their web site. ENJOY!

Orange, California
“Wonderful Company Christmas Party”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We had a party of about 50 for our Christmas Party. We had the private room with the patio which worked out great for Cocktail hour - my boss was a little concerned about the patio overlooking the parking lot,, but it was really fun for people watching. Pass around plates - Thai Curry Chicken, Truffle Grilled Cheese bites and a Beef Tenderloin (I didn't have) but the other two were delicious.We have an employee who's extremely allergic to fish so a large number of appetizers were out, but we had the Artichoke and Sweet Potato Gnocchi served family style. Both delicious. I have nothing to compare the Gnocchi to but the Artichoke was better than any I've had. The Gnocchi delicious (and you'd never know it was rabbit) I ordered the beef tenderloin - nice crust - so so tender. NY cheesecake for dessert - just the right size to finish the meal and just really light and not to sweet.

Will be going back for our next celebratory event - probably my Birthday!

Yorba Linda, California
“A good business meal”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just had an exceptional meal of lamb and prime rib here, Service was very friendly and professional, the food was perfectly prepared and the presentation was wonderful, The facility itself was clubby and open with a lot of business parties going on, A varied menu and an outstanding winelist by the bottle and glass.

Anaheim, California
“Best service ever! Oh and great food too”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

So I'll start off by saying I'm a amateur chef, so it is hard to please me. I catch most flaws specially in American cuisine. We both ate off the seasonal menu that came in four courses. All were just amazing. It is on the expensive side but in this case you are getting what you paid for.
Service was top notch. My waiter made great recommendations after asking the types of food I prefer. The water never got close to being empty and he knew the menu inside and out. He even know where the meat was from as well as the wine.

• Visited October 2012
La Habra, California
“Good eats!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Food is very very good, all fresh and tasty, service is good, ambiance and decor just beautiful. It's a relaxing place, well worth the price. Leave room for dessert.

• Visited November 2012