“Dirty and druggie looking types staying there!!!!”

Motel 6 Anaheim - Fullerton East
Ranked #96 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
“Dirty and druggie looking types staying there!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

It was late so I stayed there because I was being cheap and saving money for Disneyland the next day. DO NOT DO THIS! They tried to stick me in a back ally that looked unsafe. I complained and asked to be put near the office. I stood in line with scary looking people coming and going. The clerk was pleasant and understanding. We finally just were happy to get in a room. Heck its only for 4-5 hours. BAD DECISION! Dirty! Blood appearing stuff by the sink. With all the druggie looking types that was very bad. I threw the bedspread on it. I wonder if they bothered to wash it? It was my fault I stayed. Bad decision. Unless you're a druggie or thief do not stay there!!! Sacrifice Disneyland money and stay somewhere nice. Even if it is just for a few hours and your exhausted!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013
4 Thank Mountainrose8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Irvine, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Had to stay here since it was our only option. This place is not very well kept. We checked out one day thinking we werent coming back but decided to just stay a extra night later that evening. We asked for the same room, what was disturbing is my wife had accidentally gotten some nail polish on the sheet the night before. The room look refreshed but the same stain was on the sheet from the night previous, I think they need to change the sheets. The service however stood out above other motel 6s. Place just needs to be updated.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank JCStolz

Travelers are raving about these Anaheim hotels

Crestline, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I had an emergency comming off the southwest cheif Amtrak at 630am in Fullerton.
The girl at the desk was more than accomodating, and helpful. The room was receintly completely remodeled. Everything was new. and a non smoking room, that didn't smell like stale smoke. When I had an unusual concern, they accomodated me. They "left the Light On for Me".

Room Tip: Probably rooms off State College Blvd. are much quieter.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for Christmas vacation 2012 and their is no significant security in the main parking lot area, although there's a security guard on post. My rental car was keyed and had to pay for the damages though my insurance premium covered some of the costs. Do not stay in this area, there are better safer places. It's just down the road from Fullerton proper, with a better quality community. Don't take the risk!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Joel M
Mexicali
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

june the 18 2012, room 412
I wanted to stay at this motel to get up and go to a job meeting at 6 am the next morning few blocks away, first , there were few burnts on the bed spread on this non smoking room, it was very noisy due to the traffic on State Collage Blvd..I was very tired for my job meeting .

2 days latter I send an e mail to this motel asking for a copy of my invoice to get a refund from my company, they didnot anwser untilmy second e mail just to tell me "I am truly sorry, but I can not give out personal information without identification. Thanks" I email again and asked them if they wanted a copy of my ID, they never answered

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Collin B
Yucca Valley
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

We had a reservation for a first floor, non-smoking late check-in. We got there at 10:00 p.m. only to be told they had given the room to someone else and would have to take an upper floor. The problem with that is I am disabled and UNABLE to climb stairs. The only other room left was a smoking room that stunk like crazy! It was disgusting. The carpet was filthy, there were spiders in the bathroom and the whole place was just really dirty! We will NEVER stay at this Motel 6 EVER again. I recommend to all who read this go someplace else!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank garrettsmomrules
Modesto, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

On 12/27/11 my family and I stayed at Motel 6 on Fullerton Avenue in Anaheim. During our stay a cockroach crawled out from under my pillow and they were crawling on the walls. The shower was not cleaned and the sheets were wrinkled and there was a large blood stain on the floor and underneeth the matresses.
The next day 12/28/11 we were going to Hollywood, we had reservations to stay at the Hollywood Tarzana, but since we had a terrible experience at the Motel 6 in Anaheim we decided to drive the 6 hours home.
Once at home I called Motel 6 in Hollywood Tarzana to cancel our reservations. We called after 4 PM and there policy states there is no refund if canceling after 4pm. The next couple of days we talked to the corporate office and the owner of Motel 6 at Hollywood Tarzana. The owner stated he would not refund the $157.98 do their policy. Now I am not saying we should walk away without paying something, but to not be willing to work with us to find a Win/Win situation was unreasonable. Unfortunately, this owner charged us the full amount and I consider this a Win/Lose situation.
Do to our experience with Motel 6 in the LA area I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Never to stay at a Motel 6.

Room Tip: Stay at The Staybridge Hotel, Very Clean; Super Nice staff.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family