3,068 results
All reviews across the street captain kidds free breakfast closest hotel bagels disneyland entrance can't beat the location main entrance perfect location visiting disneyland sofa bed after a long day would stay here again mid day we've stayed third floor fridge and microwave
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

I’m a best western rewards member and I had outstanding service. The best part was the entire staff was friendly and incredibly helpful.
The employees in the front were very patient and helped with getting directions so we could walk and get to our destination easily.
Will come back next year.
Member # 6006637415335991

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

The Park Place Inn has long been our go to hotel when we travel to Disneyland, which is about 3 or 4 times a year. I made reservations months in advance for this trip because of special requests, but, upon arrival none of my requests were met. At that time I again asked for the things I needed and the situation still wasn't handled. The manager was very grumpy, especially to the front desk staff. Overall the stay wasn't up to par. I will be trying other nearby hotels, and hope to find one that provides better customer service.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Marci B
Kelly L, Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2018

I do apologize we were unable to meet all of your requests. We do make every attempt to meet requests but due to our high occupancy we are not always able to meet all requests. We did try and select the requests that appeared to be most important to you when we could not meet all. I do hope you enjoyed your visit to Disneyland and hope we will see you again.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

Always have given BW Park place Inn 5 star reviews but cannot after this experience. We arrived early in the morning to take advantage of our 3 day Park Hopper tickets. We were told we would have to park the car in the Disneyland Parking Lot (not a close location) and could move our car after 3pm into the hotel parking lot. We were also told on checkout( day# 3) we would have to move our car by 3pm or pay a fine of $25.00/hour ( we had planned to stay in the park until 6pm). I have always loved our stays at the BW Park Place Inn: great location great beds great breakfast but if I ever drive again and need to park a car I would stay next door on Harbor with hotels that allow you to park while you enjoy Disneyland! I understand the space restrictions regarding parking but these limitations are too restrictive for short stays at Disneyland!

6  Thank TRSGWS
Reviewed January 12, 2018

Modern,clean,tidy. Helpful staff, great amenities. Pool and spa. Great breakfast buffet supplied. Beds are comfy. Rooms are spacious. No roadside noise. Right outside the Disneyland gates. Great place to be based during our 4 night stay. Bus stop right outside.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank shanna744
Reviewed January 12, 2018

Good rooms, friendly staff, good included breakfast. Right across the street from the Disneyland & California Adventure parks. Close enough to go back to the hotel and take a break in the afternoon when the park is most crowded.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western