Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites
$169
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
$127
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$122
$91
  • Breakfast included
$605
$687
$538
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$148
Hotelpower.com
2,941 results
All reviewsacross the streetcaptain kiddsfree breakfastclosest hotelbagelsdisneyland entrancecan't beat the locationmain entranceperfect locationpull out sofavisiting disneylandafter a long daywould stay here againmid daywe've stayedthird floorhard boiled eggs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2014

As stated before the location is ideal if visiting Disneyland. The week of our visit (july 22nd-25th) it was hotter than normal in Aneheim; so we would hit disneyland first thing in morning then return to rest and swim and then go back to disney. In the hot weather I wouldn't do it any other way. The beds were comfortable and the room a nice size so our family of four wasn't cramped. Our rooms were cleaned every day during our stay. Everyone working at the hotel we encountered was very pleasant. The breakfast offered at the restraunt next door had a variety of choices and was Ok (my oldest child really liked it). Pool is rather small but my kids enjoyed it nonetheless. The rooms are not fancy but as I said comfortable-I had no trouble sleeping after fireworks at Disney. If I return to Disneyland I would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was close to the road which is a little noisy so if you get a reservation early enough ask for a room away from the road. But it wasn't terrible.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Veann J
Kelly L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. I am glad you were able to enjoy the pool during the very hot week and take time to rest before heading back to the parks. Thank you for sharing what you enjoyed about our hotel. We do appreciate your comments and compliments and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

This hotel was very good. The staff was helpfull and caring, The location to Disneyland was excellent. It literally is right across the street from the Disneyland entrance. We were very pleased with the service during our four night stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We enjoyed having you stay with us and appreciate your comments and compliments. We hope you will be able to come stay with us again.

Thank you and take care.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

The proximity of this hotel to the theme parks is unrivaled for the price rate of the rooms. It has everything you need and more. You don't need to break the bank to stay close to Disney. A 3 night stay here will cost you the same amount if you stay 1 night at the Grand Californian Hotel which does not have microwave, refrigerator and not to mention really small rooms. We have stayed in this hotel the 2nd time this year and have stayed here the last 3 years we have visited Disney. It is not a perfect hotel by any means but for the price and proximity you cant beat that. I recommended this place to friends and family already and were glad they listened to us. You can save that money and spend on great food and shopping during your stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again and taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased you enjoy staying with us and thank you for recommending us to family and friends. We enjoy having you here and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

This hotel is close to Disneyland, across the street, which is a plus, but that's about it. Our room was not cleaned during our 2 day stay there. The faucet in the shower didn't work well and it was hard to turn on the water and then turn it from hot to cold or cold to hot. Room smelled like smoke, it was a non-smoking room.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry that you did not receive cleaning service. I do see that you had mentioned at check out that on your first night you did not receive service and we did provide compensation. I do also apologize if you had trouble with the shower and that the room smelled like smoke. If this had been reported to us during your stay we could have definitely addressed these issues for you to ensure you had a comfortable stay. I do hope you enjoyed your time at Disneyland. Please come stay with us again and allow us to provide the legendary service for which we strive.

Thank you and take care.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

This was my second visit to this hotel in as many years, as I was passing through Los Angeles on trips to Australia. I love Disneyland and will take any opportunity to visit. The hotel is absolutely perfect for such trips. You literally walk out the door, cross the road and you're at Disneyland!

The rooms are perfectly adequate (in fact larger than was needed), with clean enough bathrooms and facilities. The air-con and refrigerator would have kept me awake on normal occasions, but after spending a day in the parks I easily fell asleep.

Being in a room quite far from the reception, the wifi was useless. Unfortunately the staff were unable to help and instead gave me a number to call for technical support. This proved ineffective and a waste of time.

Never mind though, staying in such a great location easily outdoes any problems with the room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank RobMorts
Kelly L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Thank you for visiting us again while passing through. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share your experience. I am sorry you had trouble with the internet service when you stayed. However, since your stay with us we have switched internet providers and had a new system installed. I hope you will stay with us again next time your passing through. Thank you for your comments and compliments they are much appreciated.