“Our vacation”

Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites
Ranked #16 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My family stayed here for six nights. We were very satisfied. The rooms (we had two) were clean, large and included several amenities. All of the staff was professional and friendly. We will differently be staying there on our next vacation.

1  Thank Christine A
Kelly L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write a review. We enjoyed having your family stay with us and appreciate your comments and compliments. We definitely look forward to your next visit.

Thank you and take care.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,854)

Reviewed July 20, 2014

This is my first time to Disneyland and we decided on the hotel because of it's location and the price is right. We were so glad it is a right choice. The room is clean and seems to have been renovated because the bathroom is clean and tidy without any crack or mouldy smell.
The breakfast is simple but adequate to fill us up before the start of the day.
The number 1 plus for me is the location. It is right across the gate to Disneyland. We were able to return in the evening, wash-up, then head back to the parks again for the evening shows and fireworks.

Room Tip: We had a room on the ground floor, this was good because we had 2 big luggage bags therefore we were...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank PJLow

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you had an absolutely wonderful experience at Disneyland. Thank you for your comments and compliments. We hope you will be able to come stay with us again.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Really good experience! Newer hotel....great staff and really good breakfast! I travel with 14 young girls and some other parents for the AYSO National Games. This place was great! We are from Hawaii anf this was the first time many of the girls have been off island. Staff was very helpful. Rooms were great thought he pull out sofa bed was a little rough on my old bones but still acceptable. Nice lobby area with big TV's and they had a social hour with free hambergers and hot dogs! That was really nice. Afortable too....

1  Thank Carl F

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope everyone had fun at the AYSO National Games. Thank you for your comments and compliments. We hope you will stay with us the next time you come to the mainland.

Mahalo, Malama Pono.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

This is a very clean and close hotel right across the street from Disneyland. The breakfast staff is not very helpful. They needed to wash off the tables and clean up the area a bit. But the hotel is nice and has a fun pool in between the hotel that is small but clean.

1  Thank Lesa L

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your comments on to the breakfast supervisor so she can make the necessary improvements. Your comments and compliments are appreciated and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Right across the street from Disneyland main gate with decent breakfast, small pool and hot tub, friendly front desk and more than spacious rooms. (double queen suite) This place is perfect for Disney travellers.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kelly L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. We enjoyed having you stay with us and appreciate your comments and compliments. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I was planning a trip to this location and was planning to book the hotel with my points and upgrade to a room that was large enough for my family. I called ahead and double checked. The guy at the front desk stated that was fine and to call back as soon as I made the reservations with my points and he could do the upgrade. When I called back the next day to do the upgrade the office manager told me it was against there policy. So now I have to tell my family that we have to go somewhere else. Sucks. A site should honer there employees mistakes.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Benefijohn
Kelly L, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

I do apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred. All of our employees are fully aware of the policy that reservations made with points are only for our standard rooms and are not eligible for upgrades. I spoke with each gentleman who had been on the day you stated you called. They all stated they had not spoken to someone regarding an upgrade and unfortunately, you were unable to provide me with the name of the person you spoke to. Again I do apologize and do hope you and your family have a wonderful vacation.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

My girl was involved in Dance the Magic. Our schedule was very busy, and a lot of meeting at different places. Our other option was The Grand Disney Hotel. We choose this location because it is right in front of the gate, and the price was right. To our delight the place was exceptionally clean, the breakfast was above our expectation, and the staff was incredibly kind and helpful. The bus stop was in front of the hotel, so coming and going anywhere was also convenient. In our 7 nights stay, our schedule was so full, and snicking in a lot of rides in between meetings, we never have time for the room or pool. The only different between the other place I have mentioned is the surrounding, but the rooms are very similar. I am happy at the decision I have made to stay here and save lots of money for other things like food, gifts, and tours. Thank you BW for making our stay great!

1  Thank Phuong K

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write a review. I hope your daughter had fun participating in Dance the Magic. I am very pleased we exceeding your expectations and appreciate your comments and compliments. We hope you will stay with us again.