I won't go into the location of the hotel as likely every review does except to say it doesn't get much closer to the Disneyland park entrance than this Best Western.
I was assigned a ground floor room #114 which was a short walk front the front lobby and it featured a large room with king bed and a small sofa and coffee table. The vanity was outside of the bathroom and the newer large flat screen TV was on a swivel so could be watched from either the bed or sofa and was handy. The furniture seemed a little dates, faux bamboo style desk & dresser from the 70's or 80's but everything in the room worked fine and was comfortable décor notwithstanding. The ground floor does have parking right outside so there was some noise heard in the room from cars and other guests walking by but only a minor issue and didn't keep me up all night though light sleepers may want to see about higher floors. The second floor had a two queen room as I was travelling with family and that was the room they were assigned so apparently king bed rooms are always ground floor.
The mini-fridge was handy and more so than the microwave which I never used. The closet is large enough for luggage and quiet a wardrobe but would prefer a safe in the room over a microwave. They do offer safe boxes at the check-in desk but didn't go for that and kept passport, I.D. and credit cards on me while sightseeing Disneyland.
There is a heated pool but never got in as it was a little cool outside and out schedules just didn't seem to work to find an hour to soak in the water. Maybe next time if it's warmer.
The daily breakfast is next door at Captain Kidd's buffet and is a bit of a zoo in the morning so I wouldn't expect a quiet leisurely breakfast. Cereals, OJ, milk, coffee, waffles, hash browns, scrambled eggs and either sausages or ham plus fruit rounded out the selection and it made for a filling way to start the day. The food was better than I'd expected and most of the time the staff had hot food in the trays so it wasn't cold & inedible.
Overall for the location you get I felt the value received from this Best Western was high. It's not a fancy place and there are other more upscale choices but if you want to spend less and get a good, solid if unspectacular accommodation you could do much worse than this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites is located at the pedestrian crosswalk for the "Happiest Place on Earth". We offer a gift shop, 24 -hour front desk, and an outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Outdoor parking is also available for one vehicle per room, at nominal rate of $10 per night, with the benefit of parking up until 3:00 pm the day of departure. Start your morning off right with a complimentary breakfast. Enjoy a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and free Wi-Fi in your room. Book a stay today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites for a magical and unforgettable trip to Disneyland(R)! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn And Mini Suites
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Mini Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western Park Place Inn Anaheim California
- Best Western In Anaheim Ca
- Anaheim Best Western
- Best Western Park Place Inn Mini Suite