This is the closest hotel to Disneyland other than Disney's Grand Californian which is about 4-5Xs the cost of this hotel the last time I checked. The Disneyland Hotel and Disney's Paradise Pier are further away from the front gate that this Best Western! I timed it one afternoon when we took a very leisurely walk and it was less than 6 minutes to the bag check (just before the entrance gates). Can't beat that!
I stayed at this hotel July 22-24 with my tween daughter. It was our second stay here. I booked the room a few months in advance and received a good rate with a AAA discount (about $150/night including tax which is a good rate for the height of the summer). I requested a room close to Harbor Blvd which luckily I received and was in room 102 (1st floor) two doors down from the office. I did occasionally hear someone walking (jumping?) upstairs but didn't bother me. Also we kept the air conditioning on in the room while we were there so that blocked out any street noise & noise from people walking past our room. Note that King bed rooms are only on the first floor as that might make a difference to some when you're booking.
Check in was a breeze and the front desk staff was nice and helpful. They have apples in the lobby for guests all day.
The king bed was clean & comfy as were the pillows. The bathroom was clean w/basic amenities and plenty of towels. There was a flat screen TV, a sofa bed, a singer serve coffee maker with a generous amount of coffee and tea. The mini refrigerator was convenient for leftovers as well as water/sodas/food that we brought from home. There's also an older looking microwave that we didn't use. There is no safe in the room.
Parking was easy but note that it is $10/day with in and out privileges. You must leave the lot by 3pm on your day of check out. I am not sure how early you can arrive but we were there about 30min before check in time and were able to park.
They have a pool and a hot tub which we didn't use but they looked fine. Also they have soda and water vending machines which are convenient if you want to bring drinks into the park. Bottled soda is $1.75 vs $2.99 in the park. They have a free breakfast but we didn't take advantage as we brought our own.
Overall this is an excellent place to stay if you are going to Disneyland. We'll be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites is located at the pedestrian crosswalk for the "Happiest Place on Earth". We offer a gift shop, 24 -hour front desk, and an outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Outdoor parking is also available for one vehicle per room, at nominal rate of $10 per night, with the benefit of parking up until 3:00 pm the day of departure. Start your morning off right with a complimentary breakfast. Enjoy a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and free Wi-Fi in your room. Book a stay today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites for a magical and unforgettable trip to Disneyland(R)! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Mini Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn And Mini Suites
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western In Anaheim Ca
- Best Western Park Place Inn Anaheim California
- Anaheim Best Western
- Best Western Park Place Inn Mini Suite