We recently stayed at this hotel for 8 nights!
Location is great. across the street to Disney. There is a small convenience store next door which is OK for missed items, but we walked across the street to the Disney transportation center, jumped on the ART (#1) down to Target to stock our room on day 1. The hotel has a small gift shop with a few items as well.
Breakfast is next door, upstairs at Captin Kidd's , Food was adequate to fill us up for a day at the park. Hot items-scrambled eggs,waffles,potatoes,they rotated sausage and ham on a daily basis. We never had any issues finding a table, did have to wait for a few minutes one day, but there are alot of tables. decor is run down, Staff did a great job keeping up with food and cleaning tables quickly to turnover. ( we would not eat here for any other meal!)
Staff at the front desk are very friendly and did a great job! We are fairly laid back traveller's and did not expect to be "WOW'ed fo the cost of the room, the staff were an unexpected surprise for the most part.
The rooms are OK for a place to sleep and shower, but do not expect alot. carpets are very dated and while they have done some upgrades, this hotel is showing it's age. Our room #371 was on the top floor (we requested this) had some nasty stains on the ceiling and a rusty door frame to the bathroom. Fridge/microwave/large spacious room was great for 4 OF US. Water pressure was very good. Beds were comfortable. again, we were not expecting any more than a clean bed and that is what we got.
Daily Maid service was good. although, upon checkin, my son did find a sock and sandal under our bed. We all know why hotels use dark carpet anyway!
The front of the hotel is being renovated, but this really did not pose any inconvenience to us. I am sure it will look great once it is complete.
Plenty of restaurants close by. We seemed to always be tired, so we ate at McD's more than we should have because it is 1 minute walk. Try the Pizza Press, fresh toppings quickly cooked to order. Excellent! Joe's Crab Shack (by Target,ART#1) is always a must for our family! and PF Chang's, Bubba Gump are in the Garden Walk,which BTW is a waste of time other than some of the restaurants.
Pool was adequate and there always seemed to be clean towels available.Pool was closed one day for maintenance and we were told we could walk a few doors down to the BW Anaheim Inn and go for a dip.
Overall good value for money spent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites is located at the pedestrian crosswalk for the "Happiest Place on Earth". We offer a gift shop, 24 -hour front desk, and an outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Outdoor parking is also available for one vehicle per room, at nominal rate of $10 per night, with the benefit of parking up until 3:00 pm the day of departure. Start your morning off right with a complimentary breakfast. Enjoy a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and free Wi-Fi in your room. Book a stay today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn and Mini Suites for a magical and unforgettable trip to Disneyland(R)! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Mini Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn And Mini Suites
- Best Western Anaheim
- Best Western Park Place Inn Anaheim California
- Best Western In Anaheim Ca
- Anaheim Best Western
- Best Western Park Place Inn Mini Suite