“I can tick that one off the "Places to eat" list”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #51 of 860 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: One of three IHOP locations in Anaheim.
New Zealand
“I can tick that one off the "Places to eat" list”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

It' was ok. Restaurant was really busy and not particularly clean. They forget several items off our order but did bring them fairly quickly when asked. Probably not somewhere I'd go back to and quite expensive compared to similar type places

Visited August 2014

• Korean first
Dallas, Texas
“It was close, but that's about it.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

It was convenient, like right next door to our hotel convenient. However, you could tell this was a pretty high traffic Ihop and they didn't have either the staff or the care to keep up with the people coming through their doors.

Visited June 2014
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
“Prepare to empty your wallet”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

We flew into LAX and drove directly to Anaheim. This IHOP was close to our hotel so we thought we could grab a quick dinner. The service was good and the food was OK. However, I couldn't believe when the bill came for dinner for 4 for $70 before tip. No one in our party ordered anything extraordinary. In fact, my husband ordered less he usually would because of the prices. We spent the same at the Cheese Cake Factory in San Diego as we did at this IHOP.

• Visited July 2014
Martinez, California
“Kids ATE FREE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

We loved the 24 hour IHOP where your kids can eat free after 4pm all the way till midnight!!!! It was directly next door to our hotel making saving money on food instead of inside the park an option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES YES YES!!!

Visited July 2014
Camano Island, Washington
“Good Location Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

It was right around the corner from our hotel. We ate breakfast there three times. Service was quick and when I had a problem with my french toast being cold took care of it right away. I always try to find an IHOP when we are traveling because I know I will get a decent meal at reasonable prices.

Visited July 2014