“you have to try this”

Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Alberta, Canada
“you have to try this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

A trip to Disneyland wouldn't be complete without a trip to the Tiki juice bar. The fresh pineapple dole whips are a must! Our kids tried it for the first time on this trip and as picky as they are - they are totally sold! Very refreshing on a hot day.

Visited July 2014

• Greek first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Dole WHIP!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I heard of the magic of a dole whip from friends who found it at WDW, but I hadn't tried it myself and couldn't wait to one day. I knew it was pineapple, I knew it was soft serve, and I knew it was vegan (read: made of fairy dust). That's all I needed to know. When we began walking around Disneyland, I stopped in my tracks when I saw they had Dole Whip there too. The line was too long so we decided to go back later. Later became even later because the line never let up! Finally, I left my boyfriend on the outside line and I found the much shorter line inside the tiki area- so I picked up our treats at that window and got him out of his line. It was, as promised, DELICIOUS. Both of us have issues with dairy so to find a vegan soft serve at a theme park that is average park priced was just heaven. I was a bit disappointed because they sometimes try to pre-serve the whips so the cashiers can just call for them and someone brings it over... but in my case the person in front of me was running after her kid, then counting change, etc... while my 2 whips were sitting on the counter melting (it was about 90 degrees). I probably should have asked for new ones but I didn't know if I could. Oh well... we went back again later in the day and used the short line trick to get another whip and a dole whip float. This time the cashier noticed my boyfriend's 1st time at Disneyland button and offered him a 1st dole whip button too which was cute. Both the dole whip and dole whip float are just amazing... I'll be getting these every time I'm at Disney.

Dole whip: $3.79
Dole whip float: $5.19
They also sell pineapple spears and other things not as good as the dole whips ;-)

• Visited July 2014
The Woodlands
“Only one good item!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

The dole soft whip is great. The float is a bit too much. I cannot stand the "canned" pineapple taste of canned pineapple juice, so this completely killed the dessert. $12 for 2 items. It's steep, but it's Disney!

tIP: If you don't want to wait in the long line, go in the tiki room entrance and there is a shorter line in there.

Houston
“It's magical!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

I don't know what they do to the pineapple juice, but it is awesome! It is so much better than what comes out of the cans at home. Such a refreshing treat.

Visited July 2014
Tucson
“Dole Whip Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Nothing is better than the light fruity concoction that is Dole Whip. There was a line about a half hour long but it was worth it. Locals come here just to get the pineapple whip all summer long

Visited September 2013