“Dole whip is a must”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Of all the trips to Disneyland I never had tried this. Now I will make it a must stop for every trip. Tasty and refreshing on a hot day. You can also cool off in the Tiki rooms with the tropical birds.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I really wanted to love this - the reviews were so great. I think the mistake we made was getting the dole whip float. If dole whip is awesome, the float must be out of this world right? Wrong. I wish I'd just got the whip - it tasted great on its own. The float was hard to finish and the juice wasn't a sweet as whip.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Their menu is simple: Dole Whip, Dole Whip Float, and Pineapple Juice. All of which are delicious. Personally, I think the floats are a little sugary, so I just stick with the ice cream. The service is always good here. Everyone is smiling and happy to serve you. Be sure to visit Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room, which is right next door, while enjoying your frozen treat. It makes the experience a whole lot better.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I LOVE this place. Dole Whips are great! They are priced well and it's a nice little break. The line moves pretty fast and it's worth waiting in.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We always stop at the gate to Adventure Land for one of these tasty pineapple frozen treats when at disney. Theyre reasonablly priced and worth the wait. If you are a pineapple fan dont miss it.