“Great Dole Pineapple whip” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Great Dole Pineapple whip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The line for the Tiki Juice Bar was long but the Dole Pineaplle Whip looked so good that I decided to wait in line for one and it was worth it. This whip tastes amazing and I was even presented with a badge for my first whip!! On a hot day, it was well worth the wait.

• Greek first
Tucson, Arizona
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

After hearing so much about how good this little stand was, I had to try for myself. The line moves pretty slow and there were only 2 people behind the counter. Once we got our ice cream all that didn't matter. We got the pineapple soft serve and it was absolutely delicious! It tasted like fresh pineapple! Of course we will be stopping here every visit from now on!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Nashville, Tennessee
“It's All About The Dole Whip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Growing up in Orange County and spending all my life visiting Disneyland countless times, going to the Tiki Juice Bar for a Dole Whip is still my favorite place for a tasty treat at Disneyland. It's a pineapple soft serve ice cream that is AMAZING! If you're a pineapple lover, stop by the Tiki Juice Bar when you visit Disneyland for a Dole Whip or Dole Float. You will not be disappointed at all!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Schenectady, New York
“Dole whip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

What can I say, besides DOLE WHIP! This delight, smooth, absolutely delicious treat should be illegal in all states. Oh, my, it's just that good. Find the Tiki Hut and you'll find the Tiki Juice bar right next door. I could eat a dozen of these and still want more.

Vancouver, Washington
“Dole Whip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Hard to beat this treat! This time I opted for the Dole Whip Float which is soft serve ice cream in pineapple juice. If you like Pineapple then this is a MUST HAVE. My goal is to get this every time I enter the park. Lines can be close to 30 minutes so you know it's good.