“Dole Whips!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Dole Whips are great! They are non-dairy. They are tasty. They are mild pineapple-flavored yumminess with a soft-serve like texture.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

On a hot day, or just before closing the Pineapple Whip is soooooooooo good! We always stop at the Tiki Room & have a whip before the show.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

you haven't been to Disneyland til you have tasted from the Tiki Bar. The ice cream is sooo divine. I wish we had this in Canada!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Home to the legendary Dole Whip, the Tiki Juice Bar is a great place to catch a refreshment while in Disneyland, but there's a catch. The line can be as much as 15-25 minutes on busy days.

1  Thank indysoarin19
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I LOVE Dole Whip. And I would have had one each day of our 5 day visit IF the line to buy one wasn't sooooooooooooo long. On the last day I realised that I just had to wait it out. So I did. For 25 minutes :( Maybe they need more than one Tiki Juice Bar to cut down the wasted time spent in lines??

1  Thank mssell