“Pineapple whipped!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Tasty, delicious fresh pineapple selections! Light whip, floats, pineapple spears. A healthy alternative to amusement park fried food.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Can't make a trip to Disneyland without a trip to the Tiki Room and the Dole Pineapple hut. Dole whip is even better than any ice cream I have ever had

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I don't know what it is, but whenever I am at Disneyland I have to get a Pineapple Float at the Tiki Juice Bar. I'm not sure I would order this anywhere else, but inside DL it is a must have for me and my family. Even on a chilly day we had to have our float break. I'm not much for buying much snacks inside the park but I will gladly pay for this great treat any day.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Well I had read so many reviews regarding the Dole Whip.
So of course we got some.
My son and I had the float and my wife and daughter had the whip.( I guess that is what it was, no juice, soft serve).
They were good, but just didn't do it for us as it was not blazing hot. I think that would have made all the difference. They were refreshing and I will buy again when we are down next.

Hope this helps.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Yummy pinapple sherbert and juice floats, refreshing and tasty. Tends to have aq long line as it is unique in the park. Right next to the entrance of the Tiki lounge show.