“Magic” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 27 Dessert in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Magic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I don't know what it is, but whenever I am at Disneyland I have to get a Pineapple Float at the Tiki Juice Bar. I'm not sure I would order this anywhere else, but inside DL it is a must have for me and my family. Even on a chilly day we had to have our float break. I'm not much for buying much snacks inside the park but I will gladly pay for this great treat any day.

NORTH VANCOUVER
“Had to try it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Well I had read so many reviews regarding the Dole Whip.
So of course we got some.
My son and I had the float and my wife and daughter had the whip.( I guess that is what it was, no juice, soft serve).
They were good, but just didn't do it for us as it was not blazing hot. I think that would have made all the difference. They were refreshing and I will buy again when we are down next.

Hope this helps.

“Sponsored by Dole”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Yummy pinapple sherbert and juice floats, refreshing and tasty. Tends to have aq long line as it is unique in the park. Right next to the entrance of the Tiki lounge show.

Visited November 2012
United States
“Love it! Must visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We went here three times on our trip. We got the regular whip twice and the float once. I personally don't like the juice that much.

At times the line was long. The one time we went when it was really bad we jumped into the tiki area because you can order on that side as well. There was no wait that way! we just had to jump over the fence to get out.

It just depends on who you get to make your serving. The guys usually gave larger servings. They were also more efficient.

• 1 of 5 stars
Los Angeles, california
“Love the Tiki bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Always fun to get some fresh pineapple treats at the Juice Bar while you're waiting for the ultra-kitschy Tiki Room with its automated talking parrots.

Visited November 2012