“Vegan/Vegetarian Treat” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Vegan/Vegetarian Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

I am so happy that I made the effort to go to this wonderful restaurant. I had to take a cab round trip from the Double Tree Hotel where I am staying for a convention. Thanks to Trip Advisor, I found this excellent restaurant. The owner/ host was welcoming and most gracious. He made me feel at home. The restaurant was comfortable and clean. Now let's talk about the food. Deliciousness beyond comparison. I had the Pumpkin curry with brown rice, from the first bite to the last I was in food heaven, most delicious. Then I had a slice of vegan cheesecake with blue berries, yummy, creamy and delicious. The menu has a great selection to chose from, and the owner was most helpful in my selections. The portions are very generous and Filling. It was easy to have the case of my eyes being bigger than my stomach. :) I highly recommend this restaurant. I took home lunch for the next day, something different to try. And I am going to try to go there again before I leave the convention. A really must go place. I am in vegan heaven!!

Visited April 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent food, reasonable cost”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

While at Disneyland, about 2 miles from the Resort, is the best value meal in Anaheim! Healthy vegetarian food that doesn't taste vegetarian. Small and unpretentious location. Try the soup.

• Visited February 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful fresh food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is a lovely authentic little restaurant with simply stunning food and flavours and terrific service. Be aware though that it is vegetarian and does not serve alcohol. But seriously who cares. Stunning.

• Visited January 2013
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
“Vegan near Disneyland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had a very nice meal at Thuyen Vien. While it took some explaining to get to our need to eat Gluten Free, once it was clear, they were terrific. The food was delicious. We had some spring rolls that were tasty. They had a pumpkin curry that was delicious.

Visited December 2012
EDMONTON
“Great Vegan Vietnamese”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Looking for a lighter meal in Anaheim and not the standard Disney fare? This is the place for you. Great veggie curry and jicama rolls. Small location with great service. Highly recommended and great value for money.

• Visited November 2012