Anaheim Camelot Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$169
$158
  • Restaurant
$116
$99
  • Pool
Hotel Pepper Tree(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$101
Hotels.com
$127
$255
$209
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$99
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$162
$423
$414
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfamily suiteright next dooracross the streetdining tableking bedpizza pressfifth floorminute walkhot tubwould stay here againrooftop poolcontinental breakfastmain entrancemimi's cafenightly fireworksgreat view of the fireworkscoffee table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 9, 2011

A good value hotel easily sited for visiting disney (just across the road). Friendly, well informed staff, and no complaints about the room either. The highlight however was walking out to the outside hot tub on a not overly warm november day and finding it was stwaming hot - heavenly.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2011

This is my second stay and the Anaheim Camelot Inn & Suites, but this stay was not as pleasent as the first. The first stay, we were pleasently surprised with our stay. Things started off strangly this time, however. I made the reservations through my work (I work for the military). I had to cancel one of the rooms almost immediately (I made the reservations 30 May, and canceled one room on 31 May). The day before traveling down to LA, I called to confirm my reservation, and they told me that I had two rooms. I gave them the cancellation number, and they said that their system showed that the cancelled room had been reserved again the first week of June. I asked who reactivated the reservation. However their computer doesn't show this information. They told me normally canceling a room 24 hours before a stay would have a cancellation fee, but they waived it, since I had already canceled the room (and didn't reactivate the room).

This hotel is really right accross from Disneyland. A quick, easy walk that is really appreciated on sore, tired feet. The room is fairly small, but is comfortable (two queens, two chairs, microwave, TV, fridge). There's a lot of counter space outside the bathroom, which is nice for two girls with hair to do and makeup to put on. The counter and mirror are outside the bathroom, which is nice (one of us could shower while the other was doing their hair and makeup). Nothing is fancy here, and it's not outdated, but certainly not new.

The front desk is not friendly. They're just there. Apparantly, there was a problem with my check in, but the front desk clerk did not explain this to me. He took me from one computer to the next, and finally walked into the back room to talk to his colleuge. He took my credit card and license with him. This is the second time out of two check ins that the clerk has walked around with my credit card and ID. I couldn't tell exactly what the problem was, because I couldn't hear, but I could tell there was a problem with my check in. After nine hours at Disney already, I just wanted an easy check in, so I could get back for more fun. The clerk came out and said, "We're going to do this the old way." Do what the old way? I guess their computer was down, so it was up to me to come in at check out to settle my bill--they couldn't do this since the computer was down.

Between parking (yes, they charge for parking now, but almost all the hotels on Harbor do this now) and hotel room tax, these charges were almost as much as the room.

This isn't a bad place, but I'm ready to try my luck with another hotel on Harbor Blvd for New Years Eve. I did sleep well, but I'm sure that has more to do with the 16 hour days at Disneyland.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank CrazyCatLady8791
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We stayed in the way back of the property, room 325, so it was very quiet. The rooms are average, clean, but nothing fancy. The beds are not very comfortable (hard and pillows are too soft) and are kind of higher in the middle, so you sleep on the edges, but full days at Disneyland does a good job of wearing us out so we can sleep anywhere!!

Parking is $9/day . . . and we arrived at 9 AM - before check-in, and had to pay an extra $9 to park the car in their lot and go to Disneyland for the day, which I thought was silly (as there were spaces available and its not hard to confirm that we are a hotel guest). But like the attendant said, cheaper than parking at Disneyland, I suppose.

The breakfast leaves MUCH to be desired, a very sad attempt at a Continental Breakfast. Hard donuts and croissants. Two types of unsugared cereal, no hard boiled eggs or oatmeal, no fruit or yogurt. The coffee was the best part.

If all else fails, I expect great Customer Service -- happy, friendly, helpful employees, but not here. They aren't rude or mean, they are just present with a heart beat in case you might to check-in or out.

However, the LOCATION is prime and couldn't be any better . . . this is why we chose the Camelot Inn!!

Room Tip: Ask for one in the back of property -- they are further from the elevators, but quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank rocsmom0304
Reviewed October 22, 2011

This is our fourth stay here and again, we had a great experience. We booked two Disney view rooms. The rooms were very clean. One had a balcony. There was plenty of room for all of us between the two rooms. The only thing that would have made it better is if they were connecting. The staff was friendly. We never heard any noise from guests. It helped being in the front of the hotel because it cut down on the noise from other guests on the walkways outside of the rooms. There are only five or six rooms along the front. We never had noise from rooms next to us either. There was some noise from the traffic on Harbor but after the parks closed there were very few cars. Housekeeping was very good. They didn't leave enough wash cloths the first night but we just left a note in the morning and they had extras waiting for us when we returned. The breakfast is very basic but its free. Our kids never complained and always had enough to eat. If you want more, McDonald's is right next door. The walk to the main gate was easy. Our little ones never complained. We timed it at 8 minutes and we had to wait for the light at the crosswalk. I guess our only complaint is the $9/night parking fee but the location is excellent and makes up for it. We will stay here again. I read a lot of reviews for hotels in the area but after having one great stay after another, we won't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Disney view rooms are a little more expensive but are worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank hotelconscious
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We recently had a family reunion in southern California. We have been to Disneyland many times and have stayed many places from the Hyatt to the Heidi. (Remember that little place!) We have a young grandson and were looking for a place convenient to walk back to the hotel for napping and reviving. We decided to give this hotel a try. What a fantastic experience we had. The location was perfect! It was clean, fairly spacious, and very fun. We found all the hotel people great when we needed help. I ended up leaving my Ipad plugged into the wall and worried it was gone forever. The next morning I spoke with Michelle. She couldn't have been nicer. She told me they had found it and would fedex it to me. She was friendly, efficient, and thorough in getting the information she needed to return my Ipad to me. We definitely would stay here again. It was a great experience for my whole family. We also will recommend this hotel to friends. Thank you, Michelle and staff from Camelot. We had a great time.

Room Tip: We stayed on the fourth floor right by the pool. We had a great view of the fireworks right from our front door. There was some noise from people letting their kids run back and forth to the pool and their room, but that was not the hotel's fault. And hey, it is Disneyland. Kids are everywhere and excited. I personally would sacrifice a little pool noise for the great view.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family