“Awesome stay. Very helpful”

Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center
Ranked #82 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I just book last minute and was awesome. The room was very good: clean and comfortable. The kitchenette had everything. I didn't know they have kitchen and The grab and go breakfast was a great quick start to our days at Disneyland. And all staff very friendly and very helpful they give you all information about around to area , tips And The walk to the park was about 15 minutes. Hotel is well located to shops, restaurants, like driving 10 min at outlet mall....we will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Disneyland.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Funilu

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We arrived Saturday night with a reservation the lady at the front desk could not find our reservation for about 15 minutes. After finally finding the reservation she places us in a smoking room. We asked to have it changed and she refused at first saying there were no more rooms Available. Once again she looked a little and found a room.
The room was pretty nasty: stains on the sheets, cigarette burns on the blankets, furniture is dirty, room has a weird smell similar to BO, and the window is broken. My wife and I could not sleep because because you could hear footsteps all night from the floor above.

We were not given shampoo and when asked if we could have some they told us that we would have to come to the front desk for it.

Luckily the hotel is in a good location and surprisingly they have a security guard on site.

Overall I would suggest you pay a little more and stay at a way nicer and cleaner hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Slug83
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The frontdesk service was average. The room was a real let down. The furniture was dusty and dirty. The kitchen sink leaked. The knob to the bathroom was broken. If I had known I was staying for 2 days I would have changed hotels. When I complained to the front desk I was told "Ok". Please dont judge Extended Stay by this review. I just left the one in Simi Valley, CA and could not have been more pleased. I took pictures and will forward to main office so hopefully they will get things together.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank ccpiper60
Reviewed September 26, 2013

A very nice place near attractions and lot of food places and grocery stores. Free internet and parking and some breakfast not hot but enough and for what i paid it is more than good.

Best thing was gigi the helpful receptionest.

The place is designed for a long stay with stove and big fridge and a microwave. Cleaning is done weekly not daily and there is no shampoo like other hotels.
It is designed for a family on budget mostly, so if u r solo or couple, i am not sure about ur response. I wad solo without a plan to stay in bed all day so it was fun or at least statisfied my needs.

I may return if i have the same good rate and i am going with a gang of kids :)

Thanks again for the staff

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Tarek
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We really enjoyed our 8 night stay here! The staff were friendly and accomodating. The room was very good: clean and comfortable. The kitchenette had everything that we could need. Just sorry we didn't get a chance to try out the pool. We just ran out of time! The grab and go breakfast was a great quick start to our days at Disneyland. The walk to the park was about 15 minutes. Hotel is well located to shops, restaurants, etc. And you can't beat the price! If you are looking for a 5 star hotel, this isn't it, but it is a family friendly, good value, good quality, budget hotel...we will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Disneyland.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank marviemom
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Business
this review is all four letter words, use your imagination. it was the most horrible stay we have ever booked
Dont stay here if you like quiet, freindly staff, getting to sleep, or reasonable prices, this is the worst of the worst places we have ever booked. the remainder of the review is all four letter words, use your imagination.rude,rude,rude! absent of services, abusive of guests, fire in the hotel, no services, staying here makes staying in a concentration camp look like a picnic

Room Tip: Dont stay here if you like quiet, freindly staff, getting to sleep, or reasonable prices, this is th...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank kbmnj
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My family and I were on vacation two weeks ago and were suppose to stay at this hotel for 3 days, we only stay ONE. If you are desperate stay at this hotel. My wife was so upset with me for choosing this hotel. The room smell so bad, it was not vacuum, the kitchen was not clean, there were hair and stains on the two beds, and get this there is not room service if you are staying for less than 7 days.

Please consider Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove, you pay a little bit but you will be more comfortable, the level of service is outstanding, and the quality of the rooms are amazing. My wife and kids were happy and that is all it matters to me.

Room Tip: Please consider Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove, you pay a little bit but you will be...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family