Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center
Ranked #80 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed June 16, 2012

This is a copy of a letter I sent to the Extended Stay America headquarters.

I am writing you to inform you of an employee named Jay
Kholoma who works at the Extended Stay America on 1742 S. Clementine
St. Anaheim, Ca 92802. I have a friend staying at the hotel and she fell and
fractured her wrist in her room. She went to the hospital and they gave her
a prescription for pain after applying a splint. My friend who is disabled
could not get her prescription filled. Jay, on his own time was kind enough
to take her prescription to the pharmacy and fill it for her. There aren'e
enogh people in te world like Jay. I am sending you this email to praise
your employees. Every one of your employees she met has been
soutrous and helpfuland I cannot thank them enough. I don't know the
name of the woman at the front desk yesterday 6/12/2012 around 8:30 AM
but she was prompt and courteous in getting an ambulance for my friend
as well as sending her to a very good hospital. My friend has stayed in
your hotel many times and will try and do so in the future because of
employees like Jay and the hotel's manager Rita. Thank you again for
being a true service and people oriented company. Your employees
really care and that is why I think you guys are great. Art Sterling

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Art S
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center

Reviewed June 13, 2012

First things first...I booked a room through Priceline and this hotel was my "name your own price". I booked more than 1 month in advance. Called to request a non smoking room due to a medical condition. Was met with nothing but resistance when I contacted the hotel...also when I contacted Priceline. However, when I called back during normal Ca hours ( and someone who didn't speak broken English) the matter was promptly resolved by Sonia. I believe she is a true asset to this hotel. Sonia was also the one who checked us in promptly and politely and delivered the room promised. Rooms were amazing!!! As a matter of fact my daughter wanted to hang out instead of head right into Disneyland. No complaints and would def stay here again!!! Would also like to mention the clerk that refused my initial request was no where to be seen during our entire stay, so I am assuming he is no longer employed there. We are annual pass holders for years and have to say this was THE BEST hotel we have stayed at. Granted our needs are usually basic but this hotel FAR exceeded our expectations!,!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JamesFam3

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I am a long time Disneyland goer and we've stayed all over the Disneyland area. Finding a comfortable reasonably priced room is not always easy. But I found Extended Stay and read that they'd remodeled. The pictures looked good and the price was perfect. Upon arrival we were warmly greeted, and the lobby looked fantastic. Our room was nicely updated, all the way from the curtains, to the closet, to the floors, to the entire bathroom. The decor is great, the upgrades are beautiful, and we couldn't have been closer to Disneyland! My only gripe was the lack of lotion, shampoo and a hair dryer in our room, but the staff remedied that quickly. They offer grab-n-go breakfast, but with a full kitchen in your room, I'm not sure why you'd need it, but it's a nice little touch. We will definitely be returning to this Disneyland gem!

Room Tip: Corner units have more beautiful windows to open with plenty of curtains to shut out the light for s...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mabb18

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This hotel is great for the price, FANTASTIC for the price actually, the front desk people were very nice, and always had interesting facts or ideas about things we could do in the area. The room itself was spotless(the whole property has just been renovated inside and out). Everything was practically brand new. It was a very close distance to Disney Resort and the Garden Walk, which was very convenient for dining out. For the price, the service, and the value, I'll definitely be staying here on my next trip to Orange County.

Room Tip: I'd stay away from the 4th floor it smells like smoke... But what top floor doesn't :)
5  Thank M B

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised upon arrival to see how absolutely beautiful the place was! The lobby looked fresh and new and the room was clean and neat, and especially quiet (which was one thing I needed for certain). Nothing out of place and absolutely loved the layout of the kitchen. The staff was friendly, especially the lady that checked me in. I believe her name was Aisa? Maybe... Anyways, I was there for four nights and I couldn't have been more pleased. Staff was always willing to accomodate.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Melissa P

Thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I believe this location has had some recent renovations from the other Extended Stay Locations i've visited. Upon pulling up to the Extended Stay America Anaheim Convention Center, I found it very easily with the new green and brown signage, parking was easy to find and upon entering the lobby it's very spacious and clean. I had come hoping for an early check in around 7am, as I called ahead and requested they said it would be okay, but I found that my room wouldn't be available until 9am.

The gentleman at the front desk seemed busy and couldn't accomidate me in time.. But once it was 9am, my room was ready for check in. As I entered, everything was pleasant, everything was in working condition, besides the air vent in the kitchen stove, which wasn't a big deal. The bed was comfortable, and they offered two pillow types: feathered and cottoned.

Although my stay was only for one night, I found it met my expectations and more from what i've read on these other reviews. This location is literally across the street and down some from the Disneyland park which made that the best part. They conveniently have a shuttle that takes you there! Besides being close to the park, you are also walking distance from many different types of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options!

Check out was smooth, they had my bill ready and made it fast for me to be on my way. For my next trip to Disneyland, I'd definately be staying here again.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any room on any floor.
4  Thank 69VAGABOND69

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write things about your experience at Extended Stay America Orange County - Anaheim Convention Center. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations

Reviewed May 15, 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
5  Thank Leona A