We had a car with our trip, and thee hotel is ideally located to Disneyland. I agree with reviewer "rem869" re parking at the Toy Area, where we parked in the "Woody" cation, and that is the first drop off point by the shuttle bus when you return from a big day at the theme park. We had a room near the freeway, but the room is very quiet. The amenities in the room and in e common area are fantastic - there is a large fridge in our room, and sufficient crockery and utensils for a family of 4. Would be nice to have a kettle to boil water for a cup of tea, but the microwave is a good alternative. There is a dishwasher and the hotel gave us a starter pack of dishwashing powder and dishwashing liquid. There is also a DVD player in the room and with two TVs, we did not have to fight with our kids on choice of programs to watch. The complimentary breakfast is more than adequate. Then there is complimentary nibbles and drinks on Tues, Wed & Thursday nights and free use of laundry - there is nothing one can complain about the amenities!!!!!. The staff are friendly and helpful. We will recommend this property to any of our friends in Australia who intend to visit Disneyland, and I will also pass on my comments to our travel agent. To the team at this property, thank you very much for making our stay in Anaheim and our visit to Disneyland such a memorable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites