Extended stay hotels basically mean, people will stay there for sometime months on end. So it is more of a condo rental then a `hotel`room. If you dont mind cleaning once per week, then it is completely fine. I dont clean my toilet at home more then once a week, so it was no big deal for me, but my mother in law was bothered by it. They do take the garbage out daily and make the beds (which were extremely comfy!). We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite and it was great for our needs. Having a full kitchen is always helpful especially with little ones. Breakfast was good, everyday the `meat`would change. So it would be scrambled eggs or omlet style egg patty with either sausage or bacon rotating daily. They had ample wafflemakers which was nice so the wait was not the long! The canned peaches and free scoop yogurt was different, but good. I prefer single serve yogurt containers, but I understand the cost difference. The eating area was very large which was nice so we always got a place to sit! There is also seating areas outside along with a bbq station area guests could use. The pool was nice and warm, but i think it shared with another hotel so it was always busy, but what can you expect really! The best part was it was a 2 minute walk to the bus depot. So we were always first in line for our daily excursions to places like univeral. If you have used Southern California grayline, you know a bus picks you up from your hotel and drives you to the station. Then you wait in a massive line to get your boarding pass. So being first in was great! The ART was always on time, (route16) and came every 20 minutes. All in all, the front desk staff were really nice, and I would stay again if I needed a 2bd suite. Oh and you can see the disneyfire works perfectly from the parking lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites