We (my wife and I, DD and MiL) spent three nights at the Anaheim Staybridge in early December. After a long flight and early morning arrival from Australia into LAX we arrived way too early for check in but were able to stow our bags and were offered the complimentary breakfast which was a nice touch. First impressions were of the warming fire between the lobby and dining area and the friendliness of the desk staff.
After spending a few hours and lunch at Downtown Disney we came back around two-ish - our room was ready so we crashed out. There were 2 bedrooms each with facilities and a middle lounge and kitchen area, which we didn't really use (we were always out in Disney) but gave us extra space for the bags and for more privacy.
The matress and pillows were super comfy, the room clean and, to say that the hotel was very busy, we never heard a sound from the other rooms or the corridor. Our bathroom door squeaked - was a bit of a pain in the middle of the first night - so we told the desk and there was a guy up there with WD40 in ten minutes. Excellent service.
Breakfast was fine - help yourself buffet. The waffle makers were working overtime and were great if you could get past the families that seemed to be making dozens. There were two available computers in the lobby to check emails etc for those of us that aren't up with current technology or whose phones cost too much when overseas. The ART goes from the Holiday Inn next door and goes every 20. It may not be as convenient as being across the road from DL but I liked being away from all the hustle.
Yep I'd definitely stay there again. We stayed in 7 more hotels on our holiday, some of them way more expensive, but none had as comforable beds or felt as homely as the Staybridge. Well done guys:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Anaheim Resort is located in the heart of Anaheim, just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. Our 143 suites come in 3 sizes, the largest of which sleeps up to 8. The room is designed to be your home away from home, each suite features a full size kitchen (no oven) complete with dishes, utensils, sofa sleepers and DVD/VHS players in the living room. We offer complimentary amenities that include a daily hot breakfast, mid-week evening reception, guest laundry facilities, business center and high-speed wireless Internet.Visit Angels Stadium, home of the L.A. Angels of Anaheim, only 1 mile from the hotel and the Honda Center, home of the Anaheim Ducks hockey franchise within 3 miles. The Block at Orange and the Anaheim Garden Walk are within one mile of the hotel to fulfill your shopping needs. On a business trip? If so, the Anaheim Convention Center is within 2 miles of the hotel. Of course the main attraction of Anaheim is the Disneyland Resort which is only minutes from the hotel. Don't forget you can save time and money by purchasing your Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Tickets at our front desk! For your convenience the Anaheim Resort Transit makes at stop at the hotel to provide transportation to the Disneyland Resort, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk and The Block at Orange at nominal fee.A valid credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in.As to Disney photos, logos, properties Disney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area Hotel Anaheim
- Anaheim Staybridge Suites