Kings Inn Anaheim
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Riviera Motel(Anaheim)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Castle Inn and Suites(Anaheim)
  • Pool
2,606 results
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanminute walkfree breakfastbubba gumpcheesecake factorynear disneylandwithin walking distancegarden walkfree parkingbudget hotelpool and hot tubstayed here for nightslaundry facilitieswould stay againafter a long daydisneyland trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2010

It has taken me awhile to get around to posting this reveiw, however as I am thinking of going back to Super 8 on Katella these coming December/January holidays, and after reading some of the older reviews today, I felt it was time I did.
I stayed at there in Dec/Jan 08/09, with my husband, mother, uncle, brother, his wife, and 2 small children. We were celebrating 2 significant birthdays, 2 wedding anniversaries, and it was the first time my niece, nephew, and husband had been to Disneyland.
Our rooms were clean, spacious, quiet and comfortable.
We had no problem with the cleanliness of our rooms, no issues with broken door handles, nor with faulty or leaking electrical items.
From the time we checked in to the day we checked out, the staff went out of the way to assist us with requests or information.
The complimentary breakfast was basic but enough to get you started for a busy day of theme park hopping.
Admittedly, the hotel, at that time, could have done with some updating, but this in no way detracted from our enjoyment during our stay. Rooms were slightly outdated but clean and comfortable. They were also quite large, which was a big plus for my brother and his family.
The only real negative was that the hotel was unable to accommodate us with our request for adjoining rooms, as they were pretty much at capacity. We accepted it, but were disappointed as it was a specific request we had made at time of booking, which had been several months in advance. However it was really no big deal.

So, yes, as some people have stated, you do get what you pay for and in this case, I paid for and got, comfortable, clean, spacious, budget accommodation with friendly and obliging staff. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel for those who are on a budget and looking for somewhere clean, within walking distance of Disneyland.
As mentioned at the beginning, I am planning on staying again this Dec/Jan (10/11) hols.
My advice to those who expected more is simple; If you want 5 star, then I suggest you pay for 5 star, thats what I do. :)

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2010

I usually dont post anything but I wanted people to know that this super 8 was a no thrills hotel but it was super clean and the people at the front desk was awesome.. They were a big help there was no refrid or microwave in room but for the price of the room I could live with out it. I will definetely stay here again. Also not a far drive to beach.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 21, 2010

We stayed here for 3 nights, we did a quick 3 day disneyland jaunt on our way to Grand Cayman, driving to LA, then flying from there.

On the positive side, it was cheap, and only about a 10 minute walk to disneyland, and less than 5 to a bunch of restaurants. Parking was free and convenient, plenty of space when we were there.

The hotel is dirty, we had to wear shoes in our room to literally keep from both sticking to the carpet and ruining our socks. We threw away one pair each after the first 10 minutes, and learned shoes stay on.

The "free breakfast" is an absolute joke. 2 cereal choices, a basket of donuts, and a friendly lady verifying you don't get too much, and that's about it. We skipped it after the first morning and headed to IHOP (down the street.) Otherwise, you're hungry an hour later, and will have to eat inside the park.

Doors open to the outside, so when you get loud teenagers riding skateboards up and down the landing...you hear it all (we did.)

There is a hampton near by, and other hotels to choose from. Spring for a little more per night, and skip this hotel.

We've now learned our lesson on this price level, you really do get what you pay for. We're not on-property budget types, but next time, we'll find something in between the $60/night, and $360/night. It seems that $100/night might be a better price point.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank beartoothweb
Reviewed March 21, 2010

just a short walk to disneyland, close to a good shopping centre safe family accomadation very cheap friendly staff

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2010

We spent two nights here, and while the staff was very friendly, the internet access worked only for about 30 minutes after we first got there, and then wouldn't connect the rest of our time (similar to other reviews). The television channels were also fuzzy, specifically fox, Overall, a low cost place to stay while visiting Disney, but I won't stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family